Menu

For your Saturday morning enjoyment: a literary effort

A beat poem, made up entirely of General Board spam post titles (inspired by Rosie and Jean)  ;)

Simple formulation of success:

Somewhere in our need to compete,

Challenge was laid down any

Otherwise hugely impressive sequel feel.

Head of disdain for suitably dispensing

The pace at which

The complex mysterious faith,

Blending the particular citadel,

Admiring the bad in you -

All about the victory parade

• Like 29

Beret on - I'm inspired!  This is what has been going through my head all morning - from Sunflower Sutra by Allen Ginsberg.  The last line is one of my favorites in all of poetry.

Poor dead flower? when did you forget you were a flower? when did you look at your skin and decide you were an impotent dirty old locomotive? the ghost of a locomotive? the specter and shade of a once powerful mad American locomotive?
You were never no locomotive, Sunflower, you were a sunflower!   
And you Locomotive, you are a locomotive, forget me not!
So I grabbed up the skeleton thick sunflower and stuck it at my side like a scepter,
and deliver my sermon to my soul, and Jack’s soul too, and anyone who’ll listen,
—We’re not our skin of grime, we’re not dread bleak dusty imageless locomotives, we’re golden sunflowers inside, blessed by our own seed & hairy naked accomplishment-bodies growing into mad black formal sunflowers in the sunset, spied on by our own eyes under the shadow of the mad locomotive riverbank sunset Frisco hilly tincan evening sitdown vision.
  • Like 3

How does it feel to be the mother of a new genre of poetry? The world will be singing your praises and reciting your lines for generations to come.

From the WTM to the pages of the New Yorker. Such a rapid rise to stardom. 

But does this mean she has to cite and credit every single spambot?  Who gets the royalties?  

• Like 1

But does this mean she has to cite and credit every single spambot?  Who gets the royalties?  

I guess she could split the whopping $1.18 she will receive for being America's most beloved poet, or she could just give it all to the suppliers of her inspiration and just be satisfied with the fame. 

As for the citations and credits, if the spammers choose to reveal themselves, they will be shamed into silence by their universal repugnance. The whole world will be joyous that there is finally a use for all of their parasitic nonsense and they will have to be satisfied with their royalty check. 

• Like 2

Aha!

Deliberately along with everybody

Raindrops merges with tears.

New launching scary factors,

The anatomy of mental crying:

Watch Pitch Perfect 2 Online Free.

Love it!  I've been camping all week, but I'm looking forward to the next wave of avant garde poetry spams - ahem, slams!

• Like 3