ISO quick, easy gluten free dessert/treat

Moxie

Chocolate chip meringue.

2 egg whites

1 cup sugar

1 tsp vanilla

6.oz chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 325.

Beat egg whites until stiff peaks begin to form. Add sugar 2 Tbl at a time. Beat well after each addition. Add vanilla. Fold in chocolate chips.

Drop by teasooonful onto cookie sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.

If you had rice krispie treats on your mind, maybe you could make them with fruity or cocoa pebbles instead.

Yep, I do these a lot for get togethers, even the Cocoa Pebbles at Aldi's are gf now, so it is cheap, super easy and always a huge hit with the kids.

GF Rice Krispies have been officially discontinued. What about puppy chow with rice chex? Or Betty Crocker Brownies. Ice cream? Buckeyes. [/quote

What? Oh no!!!! So the box in our pantry is one of the last? DS will be so upset!

When did this happen? :(

GF Rice Krispies have been officially discontinued. What about puppy chow with rice chex? Or Betty Crocker Brownies. Ice cream? Buckeyes. [/quote

What? Oh no!!!! So the box in our pantry is one of the last? DS will be so upset!

When did this happen? :(

I googled this and it's true.  I used to have it on Subscribe and Save with Amazon, but they stopped being able to get it around late Nov/early December....so I kind of forgot about it.  There are GF brown puffed rice in the health food aisle.  

Just saw that Cheerios is releasing five different types of Cheerios as GF in August of 2015.

• Like 1