Menu

Leaving Facebook (comedic content) Ignore if FB-sensitive

KungFuPanda

I have someone on my FB friend list who is great in a lot of ways but she's a FB addict for real. She frequently preaches on facebook about the evils of addiction to social media, saying she's going to be cutting back and sometimes saying she's leaving, but she always comes back. :)

Haha!! I just got one of those announcements today!   All I think was "pick me! pick me!!"

I had a relative who would do that repeatedly...trying to control what other people posted to their wall because it showed in her feed and threatening unfriending over it. About the fifth time she did this, I posted something to the effect of "Don't forget to get rid of me. I'm sick of being scolded over my own wall like I'm a child. If you're going to purge, purge, but shut up and just do it already." It had 43 likes when she unfriended me. I hear she hasn't done it since.

She hasn't spoken to me in 3 years. I don't miss her. LOL

• Like 3

I had a relative who would do that repeatedly...trying to control what other people posted to their wall because it showed in her feed and threatening unfriending over it. About the fifth time she did this, I posted something to the effect of "Don't forget to get rid of me. I'm sick of being scolded over my own wall like I'm a child. If you're going to purge, purge, but shut up and just do it already." It had 43 likes when she unfriended me. I hear she hasn't done it since.

She hasn't spoken to me in 3 years. I don't miss her. LOL

that is rich.    I may need to revisit this thread just to copy and paste.  I never have anything clever to say back to such people.