Menu

Ignore this thread!

Today I learned that target doesn't catch thieves, they keep the info from the cameras until you've stolen enough that it's grand theft and then they prosecute. That's a horrible lesson to learn.

It's an I did not steal from Target Booya! 

Edited by Slache
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

4 hours ago, Slache said:

Today I learned that target doesn't catch thieves, they keep the info from the cameras until you've stolen enough that it's grand theft and then they prosecute. That's a horrible lesson to learn.

It's an I did not steal from Target Booya! 

Good for them!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Susan in TN said:

Ahem

whitehawk, on 22 May 2016 - 10:38 AM, said:

ITT rule Section WTM-4.6J, No ITTer shall die for any reason.

It was 16.99 for double pack at costco before the pandemic. I stocked up when covid hit Italy so I remember. It is now 49.99! Apparently Spain has an olive tree blight or drought or something. 

• Sad 3

Good afternoon!

I'm still making my lists and checking them twice.  This morning after seeing that everyone was settling in I went to the grocery store for a couple of things and then a row class and then the bank and then gas station and then home.  As much as I look forward to replacing the Big Van some day, I am so grateful that it is out of the shop and running well.

The rest of the day will be spent making a lemon poppyseed bundt cake and going over wedding cello music with ds19.  And putting out the various fires that are inevitable.  Not snowman fires, though, thank goodness.

Coffee!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Slache said:

I need lemon poppyseed bunt cake.

6 hours ago, Slache said:

Poppyseed looks like it's spelled incorrectly. 

You spelled Bundt incorrectly.  And apparently it's supposed to be capitalized, which I didn't know before.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Junie said:

You spelled Bundt incorrectly.  And apparently it's supposed to be capitalized, which I didn't know before.

Ha! I thought I knew how to spell it so I didn't look, but didn't know how to spell poppy seed, so I looked.

This entire desert is a dissasster!

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Good Morning!!!

COFFEE!!~D

Humph Day!!

Yesterday was insane. Just lots of busy-ness. I ended up tacking on another family meeting at 5:00, which got me home at 7:00 last night, but it was definitely worth it, so that’s fine. DH went to the girls’ soccer game. Both teams lost quite badly. The varsity lost 0-10. Apparently our goalie was crying. Poor thing. she’s a good goalie, too, but she is a freshman. And if the defense was doing it’s job right, the goalie wouldn’t have anything to do, anyway, so it wasn’t her fault they lost.

Today isn’t quite so crazy. 

• Like 3

Good afternoon!

Today I have Done Things and may also Get Fat.  Depends on how much ice cream is still in the freezer.

I left earlyish to get to Trader Joe's and the Joann and the Aldi and made it home by 11:00.  I need to check on a couple things and then get started on apple pie filling.  Tonight is Christmas concert dress rehearsal at church which The Girls are ditching due to Christmas Party but the rest of us will be there.

Coffee!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

Warning:  CulinaryPo!  Avert yer eyeballs!

Would it be a bad thing to mix blue cheese stuffed green olives and kalamata olives in the same bowl?  I thought it would look kinda pretty.

As you were.

Borderline unbiblical. I would ask the Levites. But if they say ok, then go for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Susan in TN said:

Warning:  CulinaryPo!  Avert yer eyeballs!

Would it be a bad thing to mix blue cheese stuffed green olives and kalamata olives in the same bowl?  I thought it would look kinda pretty.

As you were.

Just now, KrissiK said:

Svengo!!

Just kidding. I think that would be a great idea. Go for it!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I about had a panic attack. Our neighbors are getting a new roof and they are stapling the composite shingles down with an air stapler. it sounds exactly like a cat scratching up furniture. So I ran in to the living room, getting ready to yell at poor Goldie and he was just sleeping away and that noise kept on going. That’s when I figured out it was the staple gun.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And speaking of Goldie, I see this little video in the Ring ap this morning about some cat that is in someone’s neighborhood several blocks away. And he was identical to Goldie. But then Goldie showed up, demanding to be fed and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Edited by KrissiK
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, KrissiK said:

I about had a panic attack. Our neighbors are getting a new roof and they are stapling the composite shingles down with an air stapler. it sounds exactly like a cat scratching up furniture. So I ran in to the living room, getting ready to yell at poor Goldie and he was just sleeping away and that noise kept on going. That’s when I figured out it was the staple gun.

We live on the third story. We had roofers replacing something like a year or two ago. They rolled something up and threw it to the ground. It was the size, roughly the shape, and weight of a human body and I saw it fall and heard it thud on the ground. Absolute panic ensued.

24 minutes ago, KrissiK said:

I guess I should go back to work now.

I fail to see the reasoning here.

5 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

Cats! Stop causing imaginary mischief! 

No.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Done:

• 3 casseroles made (2 delivered to church for lunch for homeless folks tomorrow, 1 for our lunch/dinner today)
  • 4 Christmas gifts ordered, completing giving for 5 people
  • started curbside grocery order for either tomorrow or Friday
  • sheets washed (sitting in the dryer; DH makes the bed); dishes cycled
  • 1 library book skimmed

Not done, maybe after dinner:

• tidying the living room

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2