Menu

Ignore this thread!

49 minutes ago, Slache said:

46 minutes ago, Slache said:

Looking at more pictures and apparently I'm moving here.

Looks exactly like ITT Island!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slache said:

1 hour ago, Slache said:

Looking at more pictures and apparently I'm moving here.

Looks exactly like ITT Island!!

posted this again somehow.

Edited by Susan in TN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We had Hawaiian baked bbq chicken with cabbage rice for dinner.  So yummy.     

I am working on a Christmas craft that is taking more effort to figure out than I expected.  'Tis OK, though.  I tend to overcomplicate things and then get tired of it and eventually discover a much simpler way to go about it.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

The important thing to know is that the string quartet at the beginning of the movie is actually playing the Brandenburg Concerto.

I know. I told Matt

6 minutes ago, Susan in TN said:

See above post about the string quartet.

Cute baby - where'd ya get him?

He's homemade.

• Thanks 3

Saturday school for Oldest! On the docket: MATH!🎉🎉🎉

I'm not mean. We took off the last half of the week because Oldest was full-on attitude and I was full-on frustrated to the point that I was having difficulty separating my role as mom from my role as teacher. So today is 1hr of focused math only. I think we're going to try playing some math facts games with a deck of cards along with textbook work on the white board.

• Like 3

Good morning! Our house is a time and money eating monster, but I haven't died and neither have any of my people. Dave has been working so hard on it, and I've been working so hard to keep people alive and educated, lol. There's still a lot to do, but the emergencies are almost handled. It will be good to settle in for winter. In the meantime, I'm focused on one hour at a time.

Isaac is super cute, Slache. 

Congrats on a full night sleep, Servie!

Hugs to you all. Gotta go get groceries. 🥰

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Lovely Bookishness said:

Good morning! Our house is a time and money eating monster, but I haven't died and neither have any of my people. Dave has been working so hard on it, and I've been working so hard to keep people alive and educated, lol. There's still a lot to do, but the emergencies are almost handled. It will be good to settle in for winter. In the meantime, I'm focused on one hour at a time.

Isaac is super cute, Slache. 

Congrats on a full night sleep, Servie!

Hugs to you all. Gotta go get groceries. 🥰

Bookie! I've missed you! Ooo, your blue hand went away! How'd you do that?! Hmm, I'm thinking maybe it goes away at the 1 month mark? That's my current theory, anyway.

Edited by Servant4Christ
  • Like 4

Morning.  It was a crazy busy week in so many ways.   I'm not sure next week will be a lot better.  First week of the new session, some new students, some who may show up unexpectedly.  At least the weather is going to be nice.  

Dh is outside working on the house again.  They are finishing up the metal thing that goes around the eaves.   That may be it for now.  

I have to work on classes and homeschool stuff.   I don't have any classes first thing Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday so I think I'm going to take that time to sit down with dd and go over math.  She's still struggling and doing it at the end of the day doesn't work well for either of us.  She's usually awake around 7:30 these days anyway.  We'll try it this week and see how it goes.   

• Like 6

For some reason neither kid realized that when I put instructions on the washer and dryer, stood with them and went over it step by step, told them I'd be taking the whites out each weekend to do and then they could do the rest of the laundry during the week and to coordinate with each other, AND put it as an assignment on their boards, that it meant I wanted them to start doing their own laundry this past week.   🙄   It all of a sudden occurred to both of them Thursday so there's still laundry in my dryer that was supposed to be done earlier in the week so I could do the rest of the laundry on the weekends.  

• Like 7

Good Morning!

Happy Saturday!

I got so little done earlier in the week due to migraines, that now it's all kind of piled up and staring me in the face.  My house is kind of a mess and it's driving me nuts.

Maybe I should make a to-do list and prioritize.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Good morning!

I've taken puppy on a short walk and started the coffee.  This afternoon I am taking puppy to a training class, which could be great or could be a waste of time and money.  I guess we'll see.  Got my lab results back and according to Dr. Google, I have a benign parathyroid tumor, but I think I'll wait and see what my doctor says.

Coffee!

• Like 3