• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

I'm looking at other foreign language classes for kids and notice there is 1a and 1b, such as Beginning 1a, Beginning 1b, Intermediate 1a, etc. It might be easier for me to think in smaller (semester) chunks like that instead.

Never mind me, I'm just brainstorming when I should be sleeping.

Dd17 is stressing out over trying to open her new package of markers so she can color in her stress-relieving coloring book.

Now she is threatening to turn into a serial killer because I am laughing at her.

Ds wanted a ride to hang out with friends.  I said he could only have it after he practiced the driving test route and practiced a turn about (something that we've been asking him to do for a month or so now!).  He and dh went out to do it.  But he was MAD at me, lol.  I love my job!  :laugh:

• Like 3

BURN ALL OF THE PAPERS BOOYAH!!

So, I think the final count is that we went from 4 full-sized filing cabinets and several boxes of paper to three smaller filing cabinets, no boxes.  One cabinet is archived documents we have to hold on to.  One cabinet is homeschool stuff.  One cabinet is current stuff.

I had 8 file boxes shredded, and I recycled about the same number before our move.

I think I am done.

This has been a two year long project. 

I'd love to simplify life and just keep a binder, but our lives are more complicated than that.

Edited by kbeal
  • Like 8