• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Yeah, I think she just didn't do as good a job shaping it last time. (I can hardly stand to post it - if you have a magic cure for fat face, double chins, and old necks let me know that too. Though I'm sure I'll have some reason why I can't do it.)

IMG_0307.jpg

I think you look fabulous. Beautiful eyes.

ETA: I am wearing a sweatshirt too today, because rain.

• Like 3

I came into my face at around 32. I had quite a baby face until then. Even my mom noticed. Now I'm getting fine lines. So I had like... 5 good years.

Does anti-aging cream work?

I have wondered this too. My mother-in-law had a dermatologist once who pointed out to her that men don't use facial creams and they have the same proportion of good skin, bad skin that women have. He said it is mostly diet and sun.

I use a night cream from Acure, but I am not very consistent. I have no idea if it makes any difference, lol.

• Like 1

And this is to everyone. A hive member said that she had been putting anti aging lotion on her face for years but not her neck. She said her neck looks much older than her face. That one stuck with me.

I have turkey neck.  I think it is inevitable.

Yeah, I think she just didn't do as good a job shaping it last time.  (I can hardly stand to post it - if you have a magic cure for fat face, double chins, and old necks let me know that too.  Though I'm sure I'll have some reason why I can't do it.)

IMG_0307.jpg

You are lovely, Lynn.  :)  And I don't understand what is wrong with your hair.  Are you growing out the bangs?  I would probably take a curling iron to it and forget about it.  I do not think you have a hair problem or a face problem or any other sort of problem, though I understand the feeling of looking in the mirror and the face staring back has changed.

• Like 2

Ah, Viggo as Aragorn. You have good taste, mi Amiga. And Viggo IRL is NOT the same as Aragorn.

As far as BP goes, I find his characters attractive. It's more his mannerisms, wit, etc, coupled with the look that makes him attractive. IRL, he is ok. Sorry. But he is getting better as he gets older. Dh is 10 years older than I am... I prefer men with some seasoning :lol:

YES, only Aragorn, not the actor or any other character.  But him as Aragorn. Yes.  Just yes.  BP and Viggo as Aragorn are both very high testosterone.  It's my type.  

Thank you.  You all are very kind.  I agree with ditching the sweatshirt but this cold, but not cold enough for heat, weather has it calling to me, lol. 

Slache - ha!  We knew that about you and pants.  I think that's how you got this way, lol. 

(Note to self - get anti aging cream for neck.)

Get a cute hoodie in a color other than gray, and we'll call it good.   ;)  I'm wearing a blue hoodie right now, and I'm so sexy I can't even stand it myself.  I'm so hot I'm burning a hole in the couch.  BP and Viggo as Aragorn WISH they knew where I live so they could drive over and see me in my sexy blue sweatshirt.   :lol:

Lynn needs a pretty sweater that will go with any bottom.

#yousaidbottom

• Like 7

PSA:  At some point in the future, we will all be older.  We will also look older.  Menopause is the great destroyer of many things external.  Estrogen is a magic youth pill.  (The natural stuff we make ourselves, not an actual pill.  That causes cancer.)

It is not who we are.

• Like 3

I need to pluck my unrepentant eyebrows.

:scared:

Thank goodness that God made me a relatively hairless woman.  I tried to pluck my eyebrows once. ONCE

I discovered that the hairs in my eyebrows are attached to nerves that wrap around my eyeballs like six times and are glued to my brain.  YEE-OUCH.  Never, ever, ever again.  I like my eyebrow au naturel, thankyouverymuch.

• Like 6

Thank goodness that God made me a relatively hairless woman. I tried to pluck my eyebrows once. ONCE.

I discovered that the hairs in my eyebrows are attached to nerves that wrap around my eyeballs like six times and are glued to my brain. YEE-OUCH. Never, ever, ever again. I like my eyebrow au naturel, thankyouverymuch.

I have a unibrow with a Macdonald'sesk arch. I pluck about twice a week and wax every 3 months or so. I also shave my blonde but thick mustache and pluck my 3 chin hairs and two (drumroll please) neck hairs. Yes, I am just that sexy. For the record no one has ever, or will ever, see any of that hair. I keep my mutation under wraps.

• Like 4

I shall now interrupt this conversation for your daily dose of educational news. DS8 finished his 7th chapter book of the school year today. (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)

Last year he read parts of a few, but finished none.

Today he even told me that after the sixth book he actually started to really enjoy reading (albeit not as much as gaming). Apparently, it's fun!

Yay, me. I give myself ALL the credit.

I shan't keep you any longer. You may resume your conversation.

P.S. You all look marvelous.

• Like 9

Yeah, I think she just didn't do as good a job shaping it last time.  (I can hardly stand to post it - if you have a magic cure for fat face, double chins, and old necks let me know that too.  Though I'm sure I'll have some reason why I can't do it.)

I couldn't offer advice because I did not see fat face, double chins, or an old neck. I have no idea what I was supposed to advise on. I liked the hair too.

• Like 8

Thank goodness that God made me a relatively hairless woman. I tried to pluck my eyebrows once. ONCE.

I discovered that the hairs in my eyebrows are attached to nerves that wrap around my eyeballs like six times and are glued to my brain. YEE-OUCH. Never, ever, ever again. I like my eyebrow au naturel, thankyouverymuch.

Amen sister. Although I have very little by way of eyebrows. Yet, I still need to pluck because the older I get, the more the brows that I do have creep. Very irritating.

We can be baldies together:-)

• Like 3

I shall now interrupt this conversation for your daily dose of educational news. DS8 finished his 7th chapter book of the school year today. (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)

Last year he read parts of a few, but finished none.

Today he even told me that after the sixth book he actually started to really enjoy reading (albeit not as much as gaming). Apparently, it's fun!

Yay, me. I give myself ALL the credit.

I shan't keep you any longer. You may resume your conversation.

P.S. You all look marvelous.

:clapping: and yes, you get credit:-)

• Like 3