Menu

I am officially a grandman. Announcing Ayden Elijah.

Born Friday August 22, 2008 at 5:49 pm. 7 lbs even and almost 21 in. My dd's water broke 36 hours before hand and she was in labor for 15 hours. His heart rate plummeted several times during labor and my dd's blood pressure was a little high but still she managed an all natural childbirth. She did a great job! I may be a little biased, but isn't he beautiful?

Born Friday August 22, 2008 at 5:49 pm. 7 lbs even and almost 21 in. My dd's water broke 36 hours before hand and she was in labor for 15 hours. His heart rate plummeted several times during labor and my dd's blood pressure was a little high but still she managed an all natural childbirth. She did a great job! I may be a little biased, but isn't he beautiful?

(from anj)

Awwww, how sweet, Grandman! ;) No, seriously, that's wonderful news. I'm so happy for all of you. Kiss that baby for me! :grouphug:

From Elaine:

So glad to hear that mom and baby are well!:001_smile: Congrats!

(from anj)

Awwww, how sweet, Grandman! ;) No, seriously, that's wonderful news. I'm so happy for all of you. Kiss that baby for me! :grouphug:

From Elaine:

So glad to hear that mom and baby are well!:001_smile: Congrats!

Sorry to hijack, but it is not fair that anj is still at Elaine's! I'm sure you guys are having way too much fun without all of us. How long do you get to stay?