Menu

Weekend getaway. Kids with my sister. 2 year old refusing to eat.

AimeeM

He'll live.  :)  Tell your sister to let him drink and eat whatever he wants for the weekend.  Assuming he has no health issues, he will not expire, and he'll probably eat ravenously once he decides being hungry isn't fun.

I'm more concerned about him being so upset than I am about him refusing to eat.

I'm sure this won't be the popular opinion here, but I would go home. The poor little guy is only 2 years old. He may simply not be ready for his mom to be away from him.

I'm more concerned about him being so upset than I am about him refusing to eat.

I'm sure this won't be the popular opinion here, but I would go home. The poor little guy is only 2 years old. He may simply not be ready for his mom to be away from him.

That's what I was thinking. And so your sister isn't driven to drink... ;) Of course for my kids to be so upset they couldn't/wouldn't eat would be catastrophic end times type upset.