Menu

What to make for dinner? Cooked chicken. Potatoes. Go!

another vote for candy and ice cream ;)

How is the chicken cooked?  Why not just chicken, potatoes and add something green?

Or make a casserole out of it--cube chicken, dice and cook some potatoes, mix w/sour cream and cream of chicken if you use that and top with cheese...bake at 350

Make kabobs

Chicken and potato salad

The chicken was grilled.  Only a little olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic for seasoning.  I don't like reheating chicken dry - I'd prefer to put it with something so it doesn't dry out.  I usually make chicken enchiladas or just throw it in a rice pilaf, but we had rice last night and we are having tacos tomorrow.  Hubby hates sour cream and cheese (his enchiladas are made without cheese.)  Trying to think of a quick simmer sauce to put the chicken in and just have it on top of baked potatoes. 

Cold chicken, fried potatoes, 3 veggies.

Possibly chicken on salad, with a side of fried potatoes.

If it simply must be a hot dish, try pizza sauce and cheese. (It's a nice change for chicken that usually gets cream or gravy treatments.)

Grilled chicken on a green salad. Roasted potatoes with rosemary and thyme. Yum!

Unless it's as hot there as it is here. I have sworn off using the oven until the weather cools. So I would just do the chicken on salad and then maybe microwave baked potatoes.