Menu

Traffic accidents, traffic, Walker "news" updates all make me anxious. And I see the Dr. tomorrow about a concerning symptom...........

Joanne

I've been having dizzy spells. Mostly they are confined to when I am laying (lying?) down. But I've had a few moments when I am upright.

My orthopedist referred me to my PCP. I suspect the PCP will order an MRI. My attorney assures me that if he does, my attorney will have a certain kind of letter to which a nearby hospital will do an MRI and delay payment (presumably until the PI case is over??)

You know, the ongoing ramifications of situations like this are staggering, really.

Your attorney probably has relationships with different healthcare providers where they will provide medical treatment on a lien basis. One thing to watch for is that the charges for medical treatment that you sign off on paying at settlement are not unreasonable. I hope you are able to get the medical treatment you need. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry. Given your experience, you can probably clinically consider your anxiety, but reliving those moments must be so difficult.

I hope the dizzy spells can be cleared up soon. Dizziness combined with the moving around needed to aid healing would be frightening.

I'm so sorry, Joanne. Maybe the best thing you can do is to turn off the TV news and avoid reading the news online (and don't open any threads here about Paul Walker! ). I think your mind needs a rest from all the stress, not constant reminders. You're bound to be anxious after all you've been through, so try to avoid stuff that makes you worried and stressed.

:grouphug: