Menu

Has anyone posted this American Girl doll with 2 outfits for $60!

lynn

Wow! What a great deal!

"Exclusive to Jill's Steals & Deals! Girls will love discovering the exciting world of Marie-Grace, a shy and compassionate girl who finds a home—and her courage—in 1850s New Orleans. This beautiful 15-piece set includes an 18" Marie-Grace doll with bright aquamarine eyes and long caramel hair, wearing an outfit authentic to her era. It also includes Marie-Grace's Accessories, the Meet Marie-Grace paperback book, and Marie-Grace's Party Outfit."

All that for $60! And Cecile has the same discount.

I just bought one of each doll for my girls. :huh:  Hopefully my dh doesn't freak! I hate making quick decisions like that, but I know if I wait until he gets home they will be sold out and then I would be bummed. Thanks for posting this. My girls are always drooling over the AG catalog but we could never afford full price. Looks like their main Christmas gifts are bought. ;)

Did anyone receive a confirmation email yet? I actually placed two separate orders one for Marie Grace and the other for Cecile. I accidentally closed the order confirmation message page for one so I only was able to print out one. They both said Thank You for your order, so I should be good. I'm guessing they are swamped so it will take longer than usual.

A friend posted about this on facebook. There was only one doll left when I woke up this morning. Darn Alaska timezone. I got my first confirmation but not the second. I am really hoping it wasn't sold out by the time I ordered and my second email doesn't say that they couldn't process it. I called and there is no information yet and they said it will take several hours. There are none left now.

My confirmation came too!!! I could only get one for one of my daughter's but that is okay the other is a little too young anyway.

At first I bought Cecile for my older daughter and then I realized Marie was still available so I bought her too for my younger dd. It is probably good to wait until they are old enough to take care of them anyways. ;)

Cecile arrived in the mail today! I purchased Marie Grace last year, but she is still hiding in my closet because dd wasn't quite ready yet. For her 6th birthday this summer, I took her to an American Girl Store and she chose Caroline. I have been trying to convince her that she wants Marie Grace and Cecile for Christmas, but she doesn't. Ack! What do I do now??? 

(I'm sure I can convince her...but I just didn't see that coming)

Mine is on the way - I keep worrying about how I am going to get it into the house without her knowing.

We've always told the kids around this time of year that their gifts are coming.  If they want to know early, they can spy.  If not, they can NOT look on the porch when a package is delivered!!!  So far, my kids choose not to know.

Cecile arrived in the mail today! I purchased Marie Grace last year, but she is still hiding in my closet because dd wasn't quite ready yet. For her 6th birthday this summer, I took her to an American Girl Store and she chose Caroline. I have been trying to convince her that she wants Marie Grace and Cecile for Christmas, but she doesn't. Ack! What do I do now??? 

(I'm sure I can convince her...but I just didn't see that coming)

Give them to her for Christmas!!!  Maybe get a Caroline outift?   My dd didn't think she wanted Marie Grace.  But, she is really glad she has her now!!!