Menu

Poll time! How many children do you hs?

How many children are you hsing?  

1. 1. How many children are you hsing?

• 9 or more.

Wow! I am surprised at the number of "2 kid" homeschoolers! I guess the bigger families haven't answered yet?

I guess they also have lots of littles and/or lots of olders?!

I hs two girls - 6 y.o. twins. But these days, I could say I hs three, since our cat has taken to sitting on the hs table while we do our lessons.

I am currently homeschooling my two teen girls:

15yo in 10th grade

18yo in 12th grade

My son is 23yo and has just finished all the 'required' classes to graduate college after his semester spent in Japan learning Japanese. So, hopefully he can apply for college graduation and we'll get that done in May. BUT, I "did" homeschool him from 4th grade through 12th grade. I just didn't count him on this poll.

SO, that means THREE graduations for our family in May: my dd from high school, my son from college (BA degree) and my husband (MA). Wow. Will be a busy May.:)

Ah, how come?

Why, because you're veterans, of course. The definitive definition. And you lived to tell the tale. And now I see there are even a few more that I wasn't aware of (like Happy, and a few others I can't remember right now).

I think it's a big deal to have come out on the other side, with your dc all graduated! :)