Menu

Oops. I was a very bad wife today

Jean in Newcastle

Bahahaha! Why does this make me think of spousal discipline, or whatever wacked out term they have for it? It's one of the many things I could have gone through life without knowing had it not been for these boards! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(C'mon. Someone had to at least mention it in a thread like this!!) :blush:

My husband forgot mine last year.

He is an accountant. My birthday is April 15th. He never forgets! Or usually.......

Last year taxes were due April 17th, Tuesday. His mind told him my birthday was Tuesday, end of tax season......as normal.....just forgot to check the actual date!

Bahahaha! Why does this make me think of spousal discipline, or whatever wacked out term they have for it? It's one of the many things I could have gone through life without knowing had it not been for these boards! :lol: :lol: :lol:

(C'mon. Someone had to at least mention it in a thread like this!!) :blush:

Bad Wifey! Bad! Bad! :D

If you're anything like me, the actual birthday day and the trip out of town were happening in two completely different universes, and you happened to be living in the Going Out of Town Universe that day.

Wait for Friday, wish it to him then, and tell him it's your way of extending the celebration into an entire week!

Who doesn't love Birthday Week?! LOL

Also, the tax story cracked me up. That'd have been me, I'm awful with numbers and associate everything with events or landmarks.

When ds#4 was a baby he was put into the hospital with RSV. My DH and I were both there and they brought us breakfast and the newspaper. My DH looks at the front page and asked if maybe we had missed an appointment, because the date looked familiar to him. It was his birthday! We had both forgotten!