Menu

Waiting on Box Day?

BugsMama

With all these sales going on this spring, I can't be the only one waiting for curriculum to come in. What are you stalking the mail for? Distract me from camping out at the post office!

I'm waiting on Oak Meadow 3 and Prima Latina. I can't wait to see both of them!!

Waiting on:

Smithsonian Natural History

CELTA course books (and the course starts Monday so I'm getting antsy)

Two shipments from Amazon that are being delivered to the US and I'll have to wait until at least the end of June for them to arrive.

:toetap05:

The rest was online or has been delivered. Now I have to read it all and get organized.....

This is a song (parody) that I made up a while back just for waiting for a package.

To the tune of "Here We Come A-Caroling."

Finally the day has come

for your delivery.

And here comes the mail man

So fair to be seen!

Books and toys come to you

and a happy Box Day, too.

And God bless you and send you

your package real soon!

Oh, God bless you and send your package soon.

Off-topic but BugsMama, were you using MBtP before? I think I read your blog before linked from the MBtP FB group. What made you decide to switch to OM if you don't mind me asking? I waffled between the two quite a bit before I decided on OM for my son.

I need to order something this week and then I will be waiting on a box day :)

Waiting on:

Smithsonian Natural History

CELTA course books (and the course starts Monday so I'm getting antsy)

Two shipments from Amazon that are being delivered to the US and I'll have to wait until at least the end of June for them to arrive.

:toetap05:

The rest was online or has been delivered. Now I have to read it all and get organized.....

Oh, oh........

Please let us know how the Smithsonian book is; I have had it sitting in my Amazon cart forever now. I talk myself into and then back out of it every few weeks.

With all these sales going on this spring, I can't be the only one waiting for curriculum to come in. What are you stalking the mail for? Distract me from camping out at the post office!

I'm waiting on Oak Meadow 3 and Prima Latina. I can't wait to see both of them!!

I just placed my orders yesterday after I got paid for some consulting I did (yay!) I am waiting on some grade 9 courses from Oak Meadow, and an order that includes Saxon math, a logic course and my favourite lesson planner.

Oh, oh........

Please let us know how the Smithsonian book is; I have had it sitting in my Amazon cart forever now. I talk myself into and then back out of it every few weeks.

Will do, if. it. ever. comes.

The book I ordered with it has come, but not that one. Getting impatient.

I got a huge HOD box yesterday and the books are now all over my floor.

I have Prismacolor pencils coming today and CBD is delivering a box tomorrow with my Singapore HIG's and a few miscellaneous books.

I love box days!

Oh, oh........

Will do, if. it. ever. comes.

The book I ordered with it has come, but not that one. Getting impatient.

Book is not coming. Got lost, Awesome Books refunded my money. Guess I'll have to figure something else out....

Oh, oh........

How have I never heard of this!?! Now I want this.....adding another book to my list. :drool5: