Menu

Need some movie/tv series suggestions

mommyx4

I just had a baby 8 days ago so needless to say, I'm watching a bit more television these days (-:

Can you give me some good movie/tv suggestions to watch?

I have Netflix and Amazon Prime.

I've watched all of Downton Abbey and the first season of Call the Midwife(excellent!!)

Anything you've watched lately that you really liked?

Thanks!

My husband and and I are on this "24" kick. We are on season 2 now. If you like action, this is great, but it's highly addictive (we watched 6 episodes in 1 night!). There's something like 196 episodes in all on Netflix. Not sure how picky you are, but there is some sexual content in Season 1, just to give you a heads up.

Great suggestions so far! Please keep them coming. I love movies too so any movies or really good documentaries (-:

If you haven't watched Secondhand Lions, you should - then you can share it with your youngun when they get a little bit older. ;)

Chicken Run is really cute too. Both are fun, lighthearted, slightly older (not super old, but 10 years or so) movies.

Parenthood, Gilmore Girls, House, Alias, Everbody Loves Raymond, Prison Break

We just started watching Jericho and are on episode seven. It's pretty good so far.

Congratulations!

Is Gilmore Girls streaming somewhere or did you buy dvds? I've always wanted to watch that series.