Menu

FIRST!!!!

LOL!! You might be a bit early though. Wasn't it like 1:20 am it used to flip? Central time anyway. Thanks for the laugh-I miss the board flip! :hat:

I'm such an idiot, there was an actual TIME the board flipped? :lol: I really thought it was random ... it's a wonder I'm allowed to drive a car.

:lol: Sorry. Sometimes I miss that thrill of being up late and watching the board flip.

I love the new format, not complaining. Just being nostalgic.

This happened to me a few weeks ago. Unlike the old board... clean slate, it just started saying things were posted yesterday. I was so tired I thought something had gone horribly wrong with the board. Like it had been hacked. :001_rolleyes: Someone had to point out to me that we had passed midnight. :lol:

I can only speak for myself, but I just googled "emoticons" and up popped a list. I clicked on one that said FREE, and clicked on it. then, I just highlighted the URL address they have (include the IMG part), and cut-and-pasted it into my message.

It was all a grand experiment, but it worked! bellyemoticon.gif

Here's the site I used (emoticons4U.com)

http://emoticons4u.com

There are many more, I believe.

Ooooh, I remember the TRIUMPH of being first once.

That was a fun, old board. I know I miss so much since I don't have time to read all the messages. Getting to see what goes on within the thread was fun.

I'm used to this one now and I don't read nearly as much as I used to, so score one for efficiency!

I think we've gotten good at using this one - but I don't feel like we have enough new "traditions" yet. Whattya think?

Why, when I have been so uplifted by this simple, wonderful post have I already given out my allotment of rep for the next 24 hours?!

Amy, thanks for the memory and the smile. I was never even close to being first. Always a bridesmaid....:lol: