Menu

Billy Joel and the Student from Vanderbilt (on GMA)

DragonFaerie

Me too...oh, me too! There's very few 'stars' that I'd honestly be interested in meeting...But Billy freakin Joel...yeaaaaaaaaaah.

I'd probably pass out, wet my pants, crack my head on the floor and end up in the ER, but BILLY JOEL!

He's SO GOOD in concert! If you ever get the chance to see him, GO. Don't hesitate.

I've been going to his shows since the late 80's, and saw him a couple times when he toured with Elton John, too.

Last time I was a few years ago and I went with a girlfriend of mine. We bought tickets last minute and were way up high in the nosebleeds. About 30 minutes before the show started some guy came up and said he was with the band and how would we like to sit in the front row. Ummm......YES!!!! So he plucked us out of our seats and we watched the whole show 2nd row (not front) center. AMAZING!!!!

And this guy in the video? Wow, can he play.

Me too...oh, me too! There's very few 'stars' that I'd honestly be interested in meeting...But Billy freakin Joel...yeaaaaaaaaaah.

I'd probably pass out, wet my pants, crack my head on the floor and end up in the ER, but BILLY JOEL!

:lol: I'd probably be one of those totally dorky nerds stumbling all over myself, unable to speak, and making him totally uncomfortable with my geekness.

Billy Joel is about the only performer I'd consider risking crowds for.

I so big puffy heart love him. *swoon*

I love concerts, but he is one of the few that I would go see anytime, any place, whether I could afford it or not.

He's SO GOOD in concert! If you ever get the chance to see him, GO. Don't hesitate.

I've been going to his shows since the late 80's, and saw him a couple times when he toured with Elton John, too.

Last time I was a few years ago and I went with a girlfriend of mine. We bought tickets last minute and were way up high in the nosebleeds. About 30 minutes before the show started some guy came up and said he was with the band and how would we like to sit in the front row. Ummm......YES!!!! So he plucked us out of our seats and we watched the whole show 2nd row (not front) center. AMAZING!!!!

And this guy in the video? Wow, can he play.

Jealous! I so wanted to see him with Elton John. I saw him once back in the 80s when I was in high school. And then I saw him again a few years ago. We paid a ton of money for those tickets, but they were great seats and it was totally worth it!

I noticed his walking was a bit stiff...was he in an accident, or have a bad back?

He had hip (or knee? cant recall)replacement surgery over the past few years.

I don't do a lot of concerts as I loathe crowds, but I have seen him perform quite a few times (sober and not-so-much) and it is always a phenomenal show.