Menu

Update: My dad's medical results

Jean in Newcastle

Don't know what they will give them. My dad, brother and sister are all so clueless. It was extremely painful for my dad when they did the exam and he's afraid of the pain. I have told my sister to call the doctor and tell them of his pain and ask them to give him a local or do something to numb the aread during procedure. She hadn't thought of that. She's going to see about calling tomorrow about that.

Also, you may want to consider keeping the option open of talking to the doctor by phone (when needed and if necessary). I know when my Mom and Dad were hospitalized, my brother, sister and myself all spoke with the doctor independent of one another. Just a thought if that would help.

Also, you may want to consider keeping the option open of talking to the doctor by phone (when needed and if necessary). I know when my Mom and Dad were hospitalized, my brother, sister and myself all spoke with the doctor independent of one another. Just a thought if that would help.

Yes. I mentioned that. Dh and I (Dh more than I) know more about medicine than anyone but we're one of the farthest ones away.