Menu

Today

k2bdeutmeyer

I'm sorry. :grouphug: What a sweet DD you have though! Hope tomorrow is a better day.

:grouphug: How kind of your dd to give you candy--hope you enjoy it and hope tomorrow is much, much better!

Well.....she had a hand in the creation of the bad day, so I think she was feeling a bit guilty. I have to give her some props though, because she also bought each of her siblings one too.

Guest inoubliable

Again....I CANNOT agree enough. Let's just run away....far, far away. Somewhere with lots of good coffee.....and cake.

Mmmm....coffee and cake. Where DOES the best coffee come from??

I'm sorry you've had "a day".

I just finished a good sized portion of raisinettes (I'm sure I spelled that wrong somehow).

I ate two doughnuts last night.

You are not alone.

Enjoy your chocolate and have a good cry. :grouphug:

Thanks! Too bad part of my bad day came from learning that I'm gaining too much, too fast....the LAST thing I need is a candy bar, lol.

(P.S. I ate it anyway)

Guest inoubliable

Thanks! Too bad part of my bad day came from learning that I'm gaining too much, too fast....the LAST thing I need is a candy bar, lol.

(P.S. I ate it anyway)

I ate a donut for you. At least, that's what I'm telling myself. "One was for me, one was for Kristin."

The last time you said you had a bad day... it was worse than any I've had except when someone I loved died. So I don't know what's going on, but I'm sure it's awful. I said a prayer for you. Hope whatever is going on miraculously gets better soon.

The last time you said you had a bad day... it was worse than any I've had except when someone I loved died. So I don't know what's going on, but I'm sure it's awful. I said a prayer for you. Hope whatever is going on miraculously gets better soon.

Me too.....me too.

Thinking of you.

Thank you......to everyone really.

(P.S. I ate it anyway)

Aww. Now go have a cry.

I ate a donut for you. At least, that's what I'm telling myself. "One was for me, one was for Kristin."

That was sweet of you. Can I say I had a premonition that someone neeed chocolate, so I ate all those raisinettes to share with her? (why, oh why does that just look like it's spelled wrong?!)

I am so sorry! I hate those days. We didn't have a great day either. Sigh. I am pouring myself a glass of red wine.

You know, it didn't hit me until I read this, but for dinner we had taco salad. I made myself a big taco salad and had a Mike's with it. Then, 30 minutes after dinner, I had the big bunch of chocolate covered raisins (that I can't seem to spell correctly!). :leaving:

Aww. Now go have a cry.

That was sweet of you. Can I say I had a premonition that someone neeed chocolate, so I ate all those raisinettes to share with her? (why, oh why does that just look like it's spelled wrong?!)

You know, it didn't hit me until I read this, but for dinner we had taco salad. I made myself a big taco salad and had a Mike's with it. Then, 30 minutes after dinner, I had the big bunch of chocolate covered raisins (that I can't seem to spell correctly!). :leaving:

The kids are all finally in bed.....I just might. DH should be home soon-ish (he had class after work tonight.....5hr of it).

....and of COURSE you can say that! :)

The kids are all finally in bed.....I just might. DH should be home soon-ish (he had class after work tonight.....5hr of it).

....and of COURSE you can say that! :)

Awesome. Even if you don't wind up with the cry, crawl into bed with a book or chick flick and tell yourself 'tomorrow is another day'.

You mentioned 'gaining too much too soon'.... I know you have had a rough go of it, so I'm not making light of your troubles, but I'm sharing this in case it gets a grin or maybe even a giggle out of you ----> I gained 40 pounds with my first due in large part to a steady craving of.... Orange Slushes from Sonic and French Onion Dip and potato chips. :coolgleamA:

Aaanndd now I'm off to bed!! :leaving:

Awesome. Even if you don't wind up with the cry, crawl into bed with a book or chick flick and tell yourself 'tomorrow is another day'.

You mentioned 'gaining too much too soon'.... I know you have had a rough go of it, so I'm not making light of your troubles, but I'm sharing this in case it gets a grin or maybe even a giggle out of you ----> I gained 40 pounds with my first due in large part to a steady craving of.... Orange Slushes from Sonic and French Onion Dip and potato chips. :coolgleamA:

Aaanndd now I'm off to bed!! :leaving:

I know everything will be fine somehow.....it always is.....until the next crisis. I just don't know what the fix is this time. It really was a culmination of a lot of things gone wrong.

I think those sound like fantastic cravings :) I'm at 21lbs gained at 28.5wk. I've gotten "the lecture" at my last 2 appts. They know just how to make you feel about this big.

I know everything will be fine somehow.....it always is.....until the next crisis. I just don't know what the fix is this time. It really was a culmination of a lot of things gone wrong.

I think those sound like fantastic cravings :) I'm at 21lbs gained at 28.5wk. I've gotten "the lecture" at my last 2 appts. They know just how to make you feel about this big.

21 pounds? Tell them to bite you, you're baking a baby. I gained 50lbs with most of mine, singletons at that, no medical reason and I wasn't overeating. Some women gain lots of weight, some gain a little. My sister tracked her weight so carefully, it was worse than being on a diet. I never want my joy of being pregnant to be overshadowed by watching my weight unless I had a medical condition that gaining weight was bad. And even then, they need compassion. Ignore them, you are perfect just the way you are and I'm sure your baby is doing just fine even though you "gained too much".

:iagree: The next time you have to see those awful people, smile sweetly and ask them to tell you three good things that are going well with your pregnancy. Average weight gain during pregnancy for average weight women is 25-35 lbs - so you're barely at average weight gain yet! Go eat a doughnut! :drool5:

UGH! I go tomorrow and I'm dreading it because I know I gained 5 pounds in the last 4 weeks. Granted it's only a total of 7-8 pounds but when your already overweight you ALWAYS get the lecture. As for cravings, Bruno here, the baby of a diabetic, wants to eat all the time AND he wants to eat CARBS and SUGAR. We have many late night arguments (he and I) about what we will eat and when we will eat it! LOL

I finally did break down and get him the Frosted Mini Wheats and he seems to understand we can only have them as our snack after we take our bedtime insulin and there will only be one bowl. They have lots of fiber and it seems to balance it all out as I've not had any crazy spikes. Now, I just need to convince him he does not need donuts and cupcakes! So far I only slipped once with a donut and it was the best darn donut I've ever eaten in my whole entire life. I took a little extra insulin for that and felt guilty for two whole days!

21lbs is really not bad especially with all your dealt with in the beginning. I thought you'd lost a lot of weight with HG? So obviously you just put that weight back on with baby weight added in! Don't let them bully you! You've got this! Your almost there!

:iagree: The next time you have to see those awful people, smile sweetly and ask them to tell you three good things that are going well with your pregnancy. Average weight gain during pregnancy for average weight women is 25-35 lbs - so you're barely at average weight gain yet! Go eat a doughnut! :drool5:

Sheesh didn't you lose a bunch in the first tri from HG? I'd think you'd have a bit of leeway. In any case it must feel awesome to be able to eat again!

Yes....it does feel good :)

UGH! I go tomorrow and I'm dreading it because I know I gained 5 pounds in the last 4 weeks. Granted it's only a total of 7-8 pounds but when your already overweight you ALWAYS get the lecture. As for cravings, Bruno here, the baby of a diabetic, wants to eat all the time AND he wants to eat CARBS and SUGAR. We have many late night arguments (he and I) about what we will eat and when we will eat it! LOL I finally did break down and get him the Frosted Mini Wheats and he seems to understand we can only have them as our snack after we take our bedtime insulin and there will only be one bowl. They have lots of fiber and it seems to balance it all out as I've not had any crazy spikes. Now, I just need to convince him he does not need donuts and cupcakes! So far I only slipped once with a donut and it was the best darn donut I've ever eaten in my whole entire life. I took a little extra insulin for that and felt guilty for two whole days! 21lbs is really not bad especially with all your dealt with in the beginning. I thought you'd lost a lot of weight with HG? So obviously you just put that weight back on with baby weight added in! Don't let them bully you! You've got this! Your almost there!

Yes, I lost quite a bit in the beginning. The 21lbs, though, is counted from my starting weight, so it's not counting the weight I gained back (after losing) to get me even with starting weight.

Guest inoubliable

G'morn! Get enough good sleep? I had, um, another donut. Laced with Benadryl. I *think* I slept well.

21 lbs, huh? *snort* Tell the doctor to shove it. You're making a baby! It's hard work and you've had a hard go at it. Your body is doing what it must, and your baby is healthy. What more do you need *right now*? I wish you could stress less and enjoy your pregnancy. You so deserve a break.

G'morn! Get enough good sleep? I had, um, another donut. Laced with Benadryl. I *think* I slept well.

21 lbs, huh? *snort* Tell the doctor to shove it. You're making a baby! It's hard work and you've had a hard go at it. Your body is doing what it must, and your baby is healthy. What more do you need *right now*? I wish you could stress less and enjoy your pregnancy. You so deserve a break.

I was hoping to wake up with a new outlook on life today. New day, new attitude, right? Yeah.....not so much.

I'm going to go make coffee.....and I'd really like to just snuggle up under a blanket and sleep, but life must go on.....to much to do to sulk today.

I will let the weight slams go.....though I still cringe a bit every time I put something in my mouth now. The rest of yesterday's bad day is still haunting me. I will be paying for the way I handled DD's situation yesterday here in about 2hr. It won't be pretty I'm sure. I'm NOT looking forward to it.

And the rest.....as usual, there is no resolution except to wait and see how it works itself out, if it does, but that, in and of itself, is stressful beyond belief.

Anyway......here's hoping YOUR day is better today :)

21 pounds? Pfft. Don't listen to them. Well, try not to. And yes, they do know how to make a person feel so small...

:iagree:

:iagree:

I was hoping to wake up with a new outlook on life today. New day, new attitude, right? Yeah.....not so much.

I'm going to go make coffee.....and I'd really like to just snuggle up under a blanket and sleep, but life must go on.....to much to do to sulk today.

I will let the weight slams go.....though I still cringe a bit every time I put something in my mouth now. The rest of yesterday's bad day is still haunting me. I will be paying for the way I handled DD's situation yesterday here in about 2hr. It won't be pretty I'm sure. I'm NOT looking forward to it.

And the rest.....as usual, there is no resolution except to wait and see how it works itself out, if it does, but that, in and of itself, is stressful beyond belief.

Anyway......here's hoping YOUR day is better today :)

I'm so sorry today isnt brighter. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: