Menu

For the love of Mike.....

Oakblossoms

Chocovine is best *ice cold*. I put it in the freezer for a while before I drink it and I put ice in mine. I know it's not what you're supposed to do with wine, but it's not exactly a proper wine. It's also great for making milkshakes.

Have you tried the chocolate cherry Mike's? How is it? :bigear:

It is like eating two chocolate and one cherry tootsie roll at the same time. I like it :)

I bought a mixed 12 pack recently and this flavor was in there. It tastes just like a Tootsie Roll Pop sucker to me. I don't dislike the flavor, but I really don't 'like' them. Too sweet, even for a Mikes. It is like drinking a food.....something is just wrong wtih that! I like a drink to be refreshing, not a drink that needs to be followed by a glass of water.

Of all the Mikes I like the Cranberry, lemon and lime flavors. I don't really like the others. They are too sweet for me, so take my assestment of it with that in mind. LOL.

I want! I am a Mike's fan though, as I tend to stay away from hard liquor. We've had a bottle of Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka for almost a year now that's barely touched. I guess I just have to be in right mood. I want to try some of their other flavors, but I don't want to have several bottles of vodka sitting around the house. LOL.

This though.. I might have to pick up! It is finals week.

Can you only get this in the grab bag box? Because I can't stand anything "berry flavored" so I do not want the winter blackberry, ick. I do like the cranberry and I'm tempted with the chocolate cherry, but if TWO of the flavors were yucky to me, then I'd be up the creek, stuck drinking the rest of the malibu I have leftover from my eyeball jello shots that we had at my Halloween party.

Ok, I MUST go find this tomorrow! Sounds awesome :)

I found a place in town that sells the millions of flavors of vodka. I mixed whipped cream with orange Fanta. Interesting :)

Mix the whipped cream vodka with orange juice and ice in the blender. It tastes like an orange Julius. But be careful, they catch up to you!!

Chocovine is best *ice cold*. I put it in the freezer for a while before I drink it and I put ice in mine. I know it's not what you're supposed to do with wine, but it's not exactly a proper wine. It's also great for making milkshakes.

Have you tried the chocolate cherry Mike's? How is it? :bigear:

I did end up putting it on ice. It was kind of odd to have ice clinking around in my wine glass, but it was okay that way.

I haven't bought it again. I figure if I'm going to doctor it up, I'm drinking Kahlua. :D