Menu

10yo Girl Dying of Cancer...please pray!!!

I wrote about this little girl before here. She turned 10 this summer. She woke up today very, very ill and is now in the hospital, dying of brain cancer, struggling to breathe.

Please pray for a peaceful death for her, and for peace and strength for her family and friends. My heart is breaking for them.

Thank you so much, to anyone who prays, whether you respond here or not. I know the family is very grateful for all prayers.

:grouphug::grouphug: Praying!

And I'm so sorry for your loss. What a dreadful disease to watch your child die from.

Did you mean me? She's not my child, but the daughter of good friends of ours from church. I babysat for her when she was two years old, and after that we were "special friends" and I would always get a hug at church. Sometimes she would sit with me. She called me "My Patty". Aw, that makes me tear up now.

Her mom worked for my dh in his business for a while, till her second child was born.

I am so, so sad for them.

Did you mean me? She's not my child, but the daughter of good friends of ours from church. I babysat for her when she was two years old, and after that we were "special friends" and I would always get a hug at church. Sometimes she would sit with me. She called me "My Patty". Aw, that makes me tear up now.

Her mom worked for my dh in his business for a while, till her second child was born.

I am so, so sad for them.

I apologize for the confusion - I meant this part of the note to go to prariewindmomma.