Menu

Irony. My dh and I stayed out an hour later than we expected.

My 16yr ds, free spirit, live in the moment, curfews are just suggestions son is angry that we came home late from a social night out (which my husband and I haven't had in ages). In fact, he chastised me for being irresponsible. . . Oh the irony of it all.:lol::lol:

:D:D

Sometimes paybacks are soooooooo sweet!

My 16yr ds, free spirit, live in the moment, curfews are just suggestions son is angry that we came home late from a social night out (which my husband and I haven't had in ages). In fact, he chastised me for being irresponsible. . . Oh the irony of it all.:lol::lol:

I did the same thing with my parents when I was 18. They dropped me off at college 8 hours away and I told them to call when they got home. I even set up my phone right away so they could. They didn't call! I was so worried. They took a side trip and forgot about the time. :glare:

I don't know why, but I find your son's reaction comforting.

When I told him he was sounding like my mother he replied "yeah well you should listen to her sometimes". :lol:

My dh and i haven't been out for a fun evening for months, maybe longer. It was very cool and for a couple of hours we forgot our real life and all its complications.

When I told him he was sounding like my mother he replied "yeah well you should listen to her sometimes". :lol:

My dh and i haven't been out for a fun evening for months, maybe longer. It was very cool and for a couple of hours we forgot our real life and all its complications.

:lol: