Menu

D'Aulaire's Book of Greek Myths is coming in audio CD again!

Nestof3

Anyone know if that is just the CD? I'm guessing I would need to purchase the book separately - correct? I've never ordered an audio book.

Yes, just the CD, but it's been out-of-print for a while. I bought mine from a museum store years ago for retail price.

You want the book too anyway, but my kids love listening to the CDs over and over. We are even studying mythology and are making a family tree in our hallway this year.

Just looked it up and our library already has two copies on order! I'm #2 on the waitlist now. I wonder who else has already placed a hold on it? Must be another homeschooler, LOL!

I did the same, my library has two copies on order, and I'm #1 in the holds line. Thanks for the information, Dawn.

I hope the price doesn't go down when it arrives like the Magic School Bus DVDs. I feel bad about people overpaying.

Special Offers and Product Promotions

Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)

You (and anyone else that pre-orders) should be good!

Yes, just the CD, but it's been out-of-print for a while. I bought mine from a museum store years ago for retail price.

You want the book too anyway, but my kids love listening to the CDs over and over. We are even studying mythology and are making a family tree in our hallway this year.

LOVE the family tree idea!

Special Offers and Product Promotions

Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)

You (and anyone else that pre-orders) should be good!

I think what Dawn meant with the DVDs is that the price went down a day or two after they were released, which is outside of the scope of their price guarantee. That particular thread was just a caution to us that pre-orders may not be the best way to go. Neither Dawn nor any of us foresaw this happening of course.

We received the old cassettes from friends a couple of years ago. I've heard 'em so often that I can't stand them! DD#2 still loves them to pieces and they are her 'go to' (along with Jim Weiss) whenever she is out of a "fresh" audiobook to listen to.

:leaving: