Menu

Lookit Boo!

His hands are biscuits! *tiny chomp*

Oh yeah, hand muncher. I remember you :tongue_smilie:

So Imp, do you actually call him 'Boo' or is that just an internet name? I've used that name all of my son's life and he's about to be 16. But I use it in conjunction with his first name. :tongue_smilie:

Honestly, 'Boo' was Princess' suggestion. And yup, he does get called Boo. Boo, Boo Bear, *hisname*Boo, Boo Boos...the list goes on.

Frankly, it's something of a miracle any of my kids know their given names :lol:

A Farley biscuit is like a cookie...but it's made out of baby cereal. If you add breast milk, formula, hot water to it, it'll turn into a spoonable cereal, like pablum. So, when Boo munches on it, it goes to goo...which makes it messy as heck, but makes it a safe® food for him to start out on, as far as finger foods go. 'Farley' is the actual name of the product.

Boo is worried that I'll swing by from Ontario and steal his Farley biscuit. I loved those things when I was pregnant! I always fed them to the kids in the bathtub so I could wash the goo right down the drain when they were done.

Forget the biscuit, I'm gonna steal Boo! He is so adorable!!!! :001_wub: I love his hair, and his eyes. And his expression. You know, I just love him. :lol:

Can't believe he is 8 months. I remember Imp announcing her pregnancy!!