Menu

Help me keep labor going!! Little TMI

At last I am having (TMI) a bit of bloody show and feeling some crampy contractions. I've been bouncing on my ball and doing squats, in between cleaning the house.

Any other ideas for getting this show really on the road? A walk? My water hasn't broken yet. I don't expect that to happen for a while. Really hoping to get this baby here before midnight.

Thanks!

At last I am having (TMI) a bit of bloody show and feeling some crampy contractions. I've been bouncing on my ball and doing squats, in between cleaning the house.

Any other ideas for getting this show really on the road? A walk? My water hasn't broken yet. I don't expect that to happen for a while. Really hoping to get this baby here before midnight.

Thanks!

Having my water break moves things along quickly for me. It took an hour and 1/2 with my daughter after they broke my water.

Thanks!

Have tea :D

Make freezer meals all day. A months worth should do it.

Vacuum or mop. The motion can induce labor. Its one of the things I was forbidden to do when I dilated way too early with preterm, 20 weeks along, labor.