Menu

2012-2013 Veritas Press catalog arrived today!

Aloha2U

Here too. Always fun to read. DH laughs at me, taking a book/curriculum catlog for my relaxing evening reading after kids have gone to bed! ;)

I keep the old ones too because their choices change over the years and I find that sometimes I liked the older picks best!

I was really excited to see the altered prices! They had always done price-matching, but that was such a pain that it honestly kept me from ordering from them as much as I would have liked. So now to have them start off at competitive prices is fabulous.

I was really excited to see the altered prices! They had always done price-matching, but that was such a pain that it honestly kept me from ordering from them as much as I would have liked. So now to have them start off at competitive prices is fabulous.

:iagree: Though I may still be inclined to price-match whenever possible. ;)

Something I noticed right away is that they added two new red (very good) resource books, by David Down, for 2nd grade (Unwrapping the Pharaohs) and 3rd grade (Unveiling the Kings of Israel) Bible studies. I had already purchased them last year, so it's a nice confirmation of sorts for me.

The First Discovery Music series seems to be a new item too.

The First Discovery Music series seems to be a new item too.

This is one of the items that caught my eye. One of my goals this year is to focus more on music and that series looks interesting. I also saw that they added the Sir Cumference series. I've been hoping my library would get those for a few years, but I might just add them to my own library.

Here too. Always fun to read. DH laughs at me, taking a book/curriculum catlog for my relaxing evening reading after kids have gone to bed! ;)

This is the same at our house, except my dh snatched it first. He enjoys the VP catalog as much as I do. :D

Mine arrived...even though I've never ordered from them and never want to. :glare: Not sure why they sent me one. This is my third random catalog this year. I am displeased.

Same here, I don't know which company sold my details on to them so I'm not impressed... I emailed inquiring about this and I only got this single sentence back: "We rent a variety of mailing lists from other companies."

I've replied back asking them to remove me from their mailing list. I'm sure their content probably looks good to Christian families but for others it's just a wasted catalog :S

This is one of the items that caught my eye. One of my goals this year is to focus more on music and that series looks interesting. I also saw that they added the Sir Cumference series. I've been hoping my library would get those for a few years, but I might just add them to my own library.

I hadn't noticed the Sir Cumference series, nor had I any knowledge of them. Thanks for the sharing! You know, I think I'll suggest both the music and book series to my library, if not add them to my own personal library want list as well. ;)