Menu

Weather.com alternative?

Weather.com's new interface is really bugging me... (really? with the whole world using wide-screen monitors, they decided to a vertical flow of information? with a larger font size it's impossible to see all the numbers at once.) ... so I'm looking for a new online weather tracker.

What do you use for weather?

Weather.com's new interface is really bugging me... (really? with the whole world using wide-screen monitors, they decided to a vertical flow of information? with a larger font size it's impossible to see all the numbers at once.) ... so I'm looking for a new online weather tracker.

I dislike the new changes too. Why, oh why, do so many websites feel the need to constantly change things???

I'm glad I'm not the only one, it's bad, I hate it and I want it to go away.

Even my pleasant tree theme on gmail changes due to the weather, which I didn't know until today. There was a dark sky with lightning instead of the blue calming tree. If I want lightning and dark sky, I'll just look outside.

Wow, I'm really glad you posted this. I hate the new website design. I used to be able to see the weather -- including hourly weather and ten-day weather -- in just one or two quick clicks. Now the website makes you do multiple clicks to get that same information.

I've abandoned several of my favorite websites this year because I can't stand the changes in the sites' design.

I'm glad I'm not the only one, it's bad, I hate it and I want it to go away.

Even my pleasant tree theme on gmail changes due to the weather, which I didn't know until today. There was a dark sky with lightning instead of the blue calming tree. If I want lightning and dark sky, I'll just look outside.

What??!! Is THAT why it's changing? I had no idea either. Where's the "dislike" button?!

I'm annoyed too, but I suspect I'll get used to it. NOAA is good.

www.wunderground.com

www.wrh.noaa.gov

www.almanac.com/weather/