Menu

Sherlock Season 2!

My dd14 has watched the first season so many times that she can recite some of the dialogue. She's freaking out about Sunday because we'll be driving home from the beach that day. She told DH we had to leave extra early to make sure she is home. Poor kid. :)

I need to watch the last episode. I decided not to watch it when I knew it was a cliffhanger with about 5 years in between it and the next episode. :D

We cheated and bought the Season 2 DVD set from the UK back in January. Couldn't wait 5 more months! Season 2 is awesome - enjoy!

Oh, I've seen it too. But I deleted my post because I thought I sounded too gloating. :)

Yes, it was good. But I have to say I didn't particularly like Irene Adler played by Lara Pulver. I think it was because I didn't like Isabella on BBC Robin Hood played by her!

Oh, I've seen it too. But I deleted my post because I thought I sounded too gloating. :)

Yes, it was good. But I have to say I didn't particularly like Irene Adler played by Lara Pulver. I think it was because I didn't like Isabella on BBC Robin Hood played by her!

Without inviting any spoilers, I will say I hope they don't try to make Irene a romantic interest in this adaptation. Sherlock respected her in the one story she appeared in, but he didn't have any romantic feelings toward her (or anyone else, for that matter).

Without inviting any spoilers, I will say I hope they don't try to make Irene a romantic interest in this adaptation. Sherlock respected her in the one story she appeared in, but he didn't have any romantic feelings toward her (or anyone else, for that matter).

I won't spoil anything. But if you've seen Robin Hood, you won't be able to get "Isabella" out of your head!

We are having a Sherlock watching party with my SIL and BIL :). We decided we needed "Britishy" things, so I have some scones, mcVitties digestives, Bodingtons and tea cakes. If this is not what people eat every day in the UK please dont tell me - those scones look too good :)

So excited!

We are having a Sherlock watching party with my SIL and BIL :). We decided we needed "Britishy" things, so I have some scones, mcVitties digestives, Bodingtons and tea cakes. If this is not what people eat every day in the UK please dont tell me - those scones look too good :)

So excited!

That sounds fun!

Bob Edwards did an interview about the show this morning. Some of you may be able to catch a replay of the interview if you check your local stations or have Sirius radio.

http://www.bobedwardsradio.com/bob-edwards-weekend/

"Actor Benedict Cumberbatch returns to the small screen as the world’s greatest detective, the brilliant yet sometimes irritating Sherlock Holmes. After last year’s hit first season, Masterpiece Mystery’s Sherlock picks up with a contemporary Holmes and Watson battling evil mastermind Jim Moriarty. The series is co-created and written by Steven Moffat."

ETA: There are no spoilers in the interview.

May I just say that I'm ticked off?? I have Direct TV satellite and it started raining hard and the satellite went out and we missed the last 15 minutes of the &*(&^ show! We'll have to view it tomorrow online. I'm so ticked off! I don't ever remember our satellite going out with a hard rain.

AAARRRRRGGGGGGG

The part of the world I'm in is weird. Censorship already killed Game of Thrones and despite paying a small fortune BBC international keeps showing old Dr. Who episodes, and older stuff. No new series, so I already missed SH season 1, and of course they are not going to show the anything for the new season, and...... God, can you tell I'm uber frustrated with being so far away!

:cursing::banghead::banghead::angry::mad::ack2:

AAARRRRRGGGGGGG

The part of the world I'm in is weird. Censorship already killed Game of Thrones and despite paying a small fortune BBC international keeps showing old Dr. Who episodes, and older stuff. No new series, so I already missed SH season 1, and of course they are not going to show the anything for the new season, and...... God, can you tell I'm uber frustrated with being so far away!

:cursing::banghead::banghead::angry::mad::ack2:

Sherlock Series 1&2 DVD set - treat yourself. :) (aren't you PAL there, like Europe?) Shipping to the US wasn't bad at all - can't be that bad to the Gulf...

You guys are all so law-abiding!

We saw each of them the week they came out in the UK.

We had a small party for each one. Yes, it's that special.

I'm a bit peeved that there won't be more until 2013, though. Who cares about hobbits and Star Trek? Sheesh.

:D