Menu

When did I become a homebody?

I used to be the girl who was ready to go and do at a moments notice. Always up for fun or an adventure.

Now, I want to be home. I'm still extroverted and social, it's just that I like everyone to be here at home with me. We have a very social group of friends and have had some sort of event or gathering every night since last Wednesday. We went out three times and stayed in (at our house) the other times. When we went out I was completely cooked when we came home, but when we stayed in I was refreshed and energized at the end of the evening.

Are you an extroverted homebody? Have you always been that way or have you changed?

I thought you posted, "When did I become a homeboy?":lol: I was going to say, whe you started bustin' a sag and listening to Eminem. ;)

I am the same way, I hate leaving my house. I love to be home, but I go out for the boys.

I thought you posted, "When did I become a homeboy?":lol: I was going to say, whe you started bustin' a sag and listening to Eminem. ;)

I am the same way, I hate leaving my house. I love to be home, but I go out for the boys.

Someone on the curriculum board posted about WWE. I thought she was talking about that wrestling bunch:001_huh:.

I don't do well with crowds and people, I'd much rather be home too!

part of it is that I'm just plain tired! My idea of night on the town is a cup of coffee and a piece of pie with a friend and I want to be home by 8:00!

I work tonight until 9:00 and it does me in.

Part of it, I think comes with age. JMO. Going out gets old. I have found other, better things to spend money on (like books! :D). I enjoy being with the family. And, my interests are more home-oriented now.

Now, with your new rapper name you can incorparate those Shakespearean insults!:001_smile:

Or how about, " Step off you ill mannered tub of guts!"

Now that's what I like about these boards.

Intelligent women (and men) who have the creative to meld two separate ideas into a whole new genre. :lol:

Jackie in AR, AKA Special Kat

Foxy nasty coming at ya here....:D

This is by far the best thread lately!:D I hate leaving my home! It's my little kingdom!:D

:iagree: Kendra Ivory here...I much prefer this for my board name, can we change? I'm feelin' my new persona...

Yo. My name is Toy Girl.

I prefer ta stay home. I be an introvert too. If I can jet all day without leaving da crib it'suh pimp-tight day. Ya' dig?

For those who still prefer English, I said, "I prefer to stay home. I am an introvert too. If I can go all day without leaving the house it's a good day."

Yo. My name is Toy Girl.

I prefer ta stay home. I be an introvert too. If I can jet all day without leaving da crib it'suh pimp-tight day. Ya' dig?

For those who still prefer English, I said, "I prefer to stay home. I am an introvert too. If I can go all day without leaving the house it's a good day."

I'd rep ya for that if I could!

Yo. My name is Toy Girl.

Fo'shizzle, dizzle.:lol:

No fair! You definitely got the best one!

And yeah, I'm a complete homebody. I think I could happily go weeks without leaving the house.

genie, aka Serena Sin

I have happily gone two weeks. I mean, I've gone outside and such. Just not with the car. It was nice. I wouldn't do it often, but I think we lead such busy lives sometimes, it is good to slow down and just breathe.

a.k.a.Cristol Girl 3.gif