Menu

PSA - It's clock time again!

I dislike Spring Forward. I like Fall Back. But it inevitably messes up the kids schedules. For example, our church starts at 9, but now the kids are going to be sleeping in til 8 instead of 7. So if I wake them early, they're going to be Cranky McCrankpants all day long.

I am with you all that dislike the change. I have church at 10AM, but it's an hour away so I have to leave by 9AM but tomorrow I have to get the kid and Mom out the door with me so it'll be more like 8AM that I get up and all of this for a woman who normally gets up sometime before noon.

*CRY*

Thank you for the reminder!! I haven't thought of it all day!

ETA: Do we not like DST? I'm always excited about having more evening daylight!

All the GOOD people like it :-)

OK, losing that hour hurts for a few days. We should just get rid of standard time and never switch :D

*grumbles grumbles grumbles*

I'm grumbling, too. Church issues here and grumpy children for a week. I was wondering today why they don't have the switch happen on a Friday night. Then everyone that has a normal work week and kids that are in school would have two days to make the clock switch before going back to the normal routine of life? I'm sure there's a good reason, I'm just not thinking of it.

Am I the only one jumping for joy over here about more daylight, being closer to spring and away from horrid yucky winter and cold weather, and all that fun stuff? :D

Chipper and perky about it over here! :D

ETA: Hey why doesn't THIS site know it's daylight savings time? It recorded my post as being made at 7:44 instead of 8:44! :P