Menu

Does anyone watch The Voice?

Me, too. Well, I looked up last season and watched it...I like how they don't drag it out a lot.

I'm not sure yet who I'm going to root for...maybe Jamar. I guess I should, since he got me watching the show in the first place. :tongue_smilie: Our group met him while we were in NYC with the Dream Center. He does a lot with them, is a part of their church there...I didn't know anything about him, but a bunch of the teenage girls were AI fans and recognized him after we'd been there with him (singing lol) for awhile.

Yes, we are loving it. We have never watched singing shows before either. So far I have been surprised about a few people that didn't get picked and the duo that did get picked. I am also surprised about how both the judges and the artists are going with people that seem outside their genre.

We LOVE "The Voice". I barely watch any TV, but "The Voice" is my favorite. I prefer it to "American Idol".

Cee Lo and his cat make us giggle every time. :lol: The cat has his own FB page!

0289e8cblo-evil-cat.jpg

Dh and dd watched the entire series last year. They saw that the auditions part, which I think is just over, is really the best part.

(raising my hand in shame) I do. I'm not proud, but I really like that show. Even my dh likes it. I think I really fell in love with the show last season when Dia made a barely-tolerable Kanye song sound amazing. Of course, after watching the show last night, I now have Total Eclipse of the Heart stuck in my head. My family now hates me because I have been belting out that song over and over again.

Another Voice lover here :seeya: . We got hooked on it last season. We're a couple episodes behind so I haven't decided who I'm rooting for yet.

Cee Lo and Adam are my favorite judges. Cee Lo is a great entertainer and Adam is just plain cute! I like how the artists perform together and also with their teams as the season progresses.

The two men who sang last night (Anthony and Jessie) were amazing! I felt badly that they had to vote one of them off.

:iagree:I never watch singing shows. I have never seen even ONE episode of American Idol, but I love "The Voice". Although I have been know to say, "I hate this show!!" when chairs weren't turned around or like last night....when really good voices had to go home.