Menu

For Mrs. Mungo and the Protectors of Kitties Everywhere

:lol:

I received this email yesterday:

Black and white, Border Collies pup's for sale Please contact us here through stockdogXXXX we live in Salina, Kansas we will have about 7 for sell of the 8 she had. We are not sure yet but it is possiable that the pups could have like mother, have some motteling or tri-color.There is one with Tri-Color on legs a few other area's on face.The others all have a lot of motteling on legs and feet. There are three traditionaly mark puppys. 5 females and 2 males. Both parents were working dogs. Were asking $300.00 each.

I thought of you all...

:blink::svengo:

Black and white, Border Collies pup's for sale Please contact us here through stockdogXXXX we live in Salina, Kansas we will have about 7 for sell of the 8 she had. We are not sure yet but it is possiable that the pups could have like mother, have some motteling or tri-color.There is one with Tri-Color on legs a few other area's on face.The others all have a lot of motteling on legs and feet. There are three traditionaly mark puppys. 5 females and 2 males. Both parents were working dogs. Were asking $300.00 each.

I thought of you all...

Things like this on Craigslist are a constant amusement for dh and I. :tongue_smilie:

Another one to share:

Seargent butterfly has a patch of brown on his mostly white sides that looks like a butterfly, hence the name. It's another too long name with lots of potential to change into something else.

These dogs are bred for a quiet personallity.They patrole on long legs looking for evidence in a big circle around the property and others property. They own all that they see, and will chase an intruder to the line they have established, Otherwise they sleep like housecats. They don't move the geese, they watch the geese and protect them. I tought Mira to chase crows and ravins but not chickens or ducks. For the next 6 months what these dogs are allowed to do will determine their job. That is one reason I want to place most of them as puppys. Mira, the dame knows the difference between my cats, all 20 of them, and the neighbors 1 neutered cat that interlopes on her freefeed catfood situation. Mira would not bring the goats home, but she would enlarge her propery to protect them while they wandered. She licks the does and new born kids dry and will snuggle with a cold newborn saving it's life. She will also eat the dead and

placentas preventing those things from attracting eagles and crows.

They're sheppards but not really herding dogs, not exactly sheep herds. They are gaurdian dogs. Seargent Butterfly should be a really good example of the breed.

Gosh, I just want to hop out and buy several of them!

:blink:

I thought of you all...

Wow, make's me want to bye some puppys from you. :001_huh:

I quit Craigslist because of the one creepy guy who was looking for free baby clothes and then crashed through our garage

AND

because of ads like this. I spent the day thinking, "People can't be this stupid so openly!" :lol:

There is no way I couldn't respond back to this with all the corrections. And I would lose sleep because I'd feel I hadn't gotten them all.

Another one to share:

Seargent butterfly has a patch of brown on his mostly white sides that looks like a butterfly, hence the name. It's another too long name with lots of potential to change into something else.

These dogs are bred for a quiet personallity.They patrole on long legs looking for evidence in a big circle around the property and others property. They own all that they see, and will chase an intruder to the line they have established, Otherwise they sleep like housecats. They don't move the geese, they watch the geese and protect them. I tought Mira to chase crows and ravins but not chickens or ducks. For the next 6 months what these dogs are allowed to do will determine their job. That is one reason I want to place most of them as puppys. Mira, the dame knows the difference between my cats, all 20 of them, and the neighbors 1 neutered cat that interlopes on her freefeed catfood situation. Mira would not bring the goats home, but she would enlarge her propery to protect them while they wandered. She licks the does and new born kids dry and will snuggle with a cold newborn saving it's life. She will also eat the dead and

They're sheppards but not really herding dogs, not exactly sheep herds. They are gaurdian dogs. Seargent Butterfly should be a really good example of the breed.

Whut?

Another one to share:

What. The. Heck. :confused:

They're sheppards but not really herding dogs, not exactly sheep herds.

This sentence cracks me up. They used the right, "they're." They got one right! They got one right!

They cannot spell the name of their dog breed but they got one right. :lol:

I thought of you all...

WOW! :blink: