Menu

Mythbusters Live Tour!

Dh and I took ds and dd to the Mythbusters Tour in CO last night. We had a blast! This was part of the kids' Christmas gift and they were thrilled.

Adam and Jamie are doing a live tour across the states and parts of Canada. Our venue was by far the largest that they will do. It is an intimate, behind-the-scenes look at the show mixed with awesome audience participation science lessons. It is a great way to get your kids excited about science again.

Yes, things do blow up!!!

Jamie and Adam are going to be exhausted at the end of this tour, but they are very fun to see. This is just the beginning of the tour and they will be in different cities almost every night into April.

Here's more info: www.mythbusterstour.com/ This link has all the cities and tour dates if you are interested.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

how fun is that??!!

but i just bought tickets for Celtic Woman, so that is our entertainment budget gone : (.....

maybe its just as well i didn't see it first, as i reallllly want to see Celtic Woman, but would have felt compelled to do this instead....

sigh.....

ann