Menu

Scholastic Teacher Express eBook $1 Deals!!

pitterpatter

Good thru 1/18/02. Click on the banner.

http://teacherexpress.scholastic.com/

By the way, for anyone looking for social studies for the kindergarten/first grade level, this book is awesome! I don't typically care for too many Scholastic teacher resource books for us, but I'm loving this one. You can view the entire contents online. I'm not really into most of the first half, but the second half covers American symbols, holidays, famous Americans, and some early American history. The paper-based activities are right up DD's alley.

0439567211.jpg

http://teacherexpress.scholastic.com/nonfiction-literacy-building-booklets-activities

Just $1!!

Not sure. I got the e-book mentioned above when it was $1 last time and it is $1 this time too. This is only the second time that I've caught their $1 sales. Wish I could be more helpful.

I've noticed that the $1 sales happen quite a bit. Do the sales usually include the same items over and over or do they change up what's on sale each time?

I already owned Paragraph Writing Made Easy and like it so much I bought the ebook. I've been using it to tutor an ELS student. It'll be nice not to have to wrestle with the copy machine.

Teaching Comprehension comes with a large folder of generic worksheets.

The Instant Personal Poster sets are good.

The Instant Habitat Diaramas are perfect for after taking a child out for a nature walk.

Ready to Go Book of Outline Maps is worth the $1

Country Report Projects for Any Country is really well done.

I found some awesome books for crafts/projects, thanks so much for letting us know about the deal! :D

Here is what I got and I looked through them after purchase and love them!

Easy Make & Learn Projects: Southwest Indians

Easy Make & Learn Projects: Colonial America

Easy Make & Learn Projects: The Pilgrims, The Mayflower & More

Hands-On History: Pioneers

Lift & Look Science Mini-Books & Manipulatives

Instant Habitat Dioramas

Map Skills Made Fun: Neighborhoods & Communities

Good one! Totally missed it because I sorted by K and then 1. Wondering what else I missed. Might have to go through everything. Thanks for posting!

0439117615.jpg

Ready-to-Go Super Book of Outline Maps

Grades 4–8

Regular Price: $14.95

Sale Price: $1.00

I already owned Paragraph Writing Made Easy and like it so much I bought the ebook. I've been using it to tutor an ELS student. It'll be nice not to have to wrestle with the copy machine.

Teaching Comprehension comes with a large folder of generic worksheets.

The Instant Personal Poster sets are good.

The Instant Habitat Diaramas are perfect for after taking a child out for a nature walk.

Ready to Go Book of Outline Maps is worth the $1

Country Report Projects for Any Country is really well done.

Anyone use this instead of the traditional binder page recommended in the WTM? Or, even in conjunction with? I'm thinking it might be great for the 1st grade study of animals? We're not to that point yet, so I'm just wondering. LOL!

0439155363.jpg

Instant Personal Poster Sets: My Amazing Animal Book Report

If you like that worksheet, you will also like the generic worksheets in Considering God's Creation

I adore good generic worksheets. They are worth their weight in gold...well...maybe dollar bills :-) Buy it!

:iagree:I am having the same problem. The site stated that the sale is through 1/18 and the prices are listed as $1. However, they are full price in my cart. I sent an email to customer service this morning, but the reply I received said that I would get a response to my question in 24 hours.

Any suggestions? Is this common?

I'm having the same problem. It happened during the last sale too, but was later fixed.

I just phoned them. The customer service rep said they are aware of the issue (apparently several hundred people have called to let them know about it :D) and they sent in a technical support request ticket, but it will most likely not be fixed today and to try again tomorrow. He was very pleasant and apologetic.