Menu

Huge sale at Land's End--coupon code

Land's End is having a huge sale, and you can get free shipping and an extra 30% off if you use code SANTA and pin 1212. THey have a lot of really good stuff in their sale section. I bought footie fleece pajamas for the boys for a great price, and a rash guard for 3.99! I also got that long-sought gift for the librarians that I posted about :D Sea Salt Chocolate--YUM. Oh, and their great totes are cheap too! $20 plus 30% off...so $14 --not bad.

Thought others might be interested--I don't know how long the coupon lasts, unfortunately.

LOL I spent A lot of money there a couple weeks ago when they had this going on right after Tday. I hit the overstock section and bought a bunch of clothes for dd5 for now and the spring/summer (light weight t-shirts/leggings), shoes, a couple backpacks and lunch boxes.

I went to take a few things back at Sears and the clerk was amazed at the prices!

Thank you so much for posting this!!!! I got dd12 a long sleeve T-shirt, 2 pairs of leggings and a dress for church for $33!!! My dad sent Christmas money so Dd and I went out shopping at Kohl's and Walmart yesterday - she's getting to that age where it matters what she wears (*sigh*) and we could not find anything modest or just "plain." Everything had glitter or some hideous graphic on it - no plain t-shirts, leggings, or turtlenecks and absolutely no dresses. We got home and went through her closet and, sure enough, she had outgrown most of what was in there. I'm so excited to be able to get her these things at such a great price. Thanks, again!

Yeah at 40% I'm putting in another order too.......

(I got an order the other night of some plain Tunic Dresses for DD...11.99 with Extra 30% off)

But now it looks like DH is getting a new work wardrobe earlier than expected. (We usually do this at Tax time, but Polo's at $14.99 with extra 40% off = WIN..even better I found summer colors in the overstock area for as low as $7)

I wanted to make sure everyone saw this though....Cashmere/Cotton Blend sweaters usually $60 on sale for daily deal of $20 and the 40% off works on these too!!!! ($12 for Cashmere!!!) They have several styles for Women and Men all $20

http://canvas.landsend.com/ix/index.html?search=391472+or+391473+or+403545+or+405610+or+406728&store=lecanvas&action=newSearch

Also found a $85 Girl's LONG Cable Knit Hooded Cardigan for 14.99 + 40% off = 8.99!

http://www.landsend.com/pp/CableHoodedLongCardiganSweater~230091_1187.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::FCM&CM_MERCH=search-_-cable+hooded&origin=search

**For some reason link won't work...just type cable hooded in search field on Land's End site and it will show up...

Edited by Xanadu
fixing link

*Gulp* I just added up my 3 orders....I got $1405.00 worth of clothing for $322.57. (I trolled the outlet for lots of great deals...and used the 40% off coupon code on top of that)

I look at that number and cringe inside, but considering we usually spend $500 every year when we get our tax return, and a few hundred at the end of summer to revamp DH's wardrobe, I think I did GREAT. (I do most of my shopping @ thrift stores ~ I hate to spend money on something as trivial as clothes) but DH's job has a strict professional dress standard. We've found out the hard way that dress appropriate apparel from most department stores just doesn't hold up to repeated wear. I spent $300 on new polos in August from Old Navy and they are already falling apart.)

For that $322 I got 15 Polo's (A mix of Spring/Fall Colors, so the whole year is covered) 4 Pairs of Pants, 5 Cashmere V-Neck Sweaters, 2 Backpacks (Bright yellow to make the Emergency EVAC bags for our vehicles we've been talking about doing for months but haven't gotten around too) & a Lunch Bag for DH, and I also got 3 Cable sweaters, 2 pairs of leather/suede mules (shoes) and 7 pairs of leggings for DD. (She was due some non-hand me downs)

The Best part...DH said I get to keep the difference I saved from the clothing budget...*SCORE*