Menu

Help me to the next Hive Level.

I have fallen from poster #13 (at the top of my game) to poster #20 currently, so I have made it my goal to make it to the next level (Beekeeping Professor) on New Years Eve or Day. That means I need to post approximately 680 posts in the next 20 days. That breaks down to 34 post per day or 5 times my current daily average. Feel free to throw in random frivilous posts in response to my posts and expect lots of smilies and :iagree:s.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, serious question.

We want more children, particularly another girl (for some crazy reason). We also want to help families and children in the meantime. However, I hate CPS and all the documentation and the rules and the additional agency hoops. And I have a seven passenger vehicle. And my littles have NEVER known a time without CPS so having them still come to the house though not for them bothers me.

Knowing the above, would you just love the ones you have and go on or would you continue to foster for awhile (whatever that may be)?

This is my Very Important Question for this time of year:

Which end of the candy cane do you eat first, the straight part or the curved part?

Oh, my goodness. This weekend my littlest boy sat at the kitchen table blissfully attacking a candy cane from both ends. He even had it in his hair by the time he was done.

Edited by Tibbie Dunbar

#10. Which of these German Christmas cookies have you baked, eaten, or pronounced? pfefferneusse, springerle, haselnussplatzchen

:lol: I love german christmas cookies and I can speak german, and I still haven't said pfefferneusse. But haselnussplatzchen rock.