Menu

PNW people! What a rainy day!

We are having one of those days that film makers want the world to think we have every day here in Western Washington! Stay dry friends!

What's funny is that, when I did go outside today, I hardly saw anybody with an umbrella (myself included). :lol:

It is so rainy, the bullet hole in my roof leaked (it didn't last year). We had Ranger renters in the house before we bought it, and there was a rifle in every closet, but only one bullet hole, straight up. This might seem remarkable, but the kitchen cabinets were full of empty liquor bottles.

It is still raining now, but not so cold as it was. I'm tired of the gloom, but what can I do? I was born in Oregon and I'm addicted to this place.

Anne, I could have written this post word for word! And hey -- I'm just about 20 miles SW of where you are, and it is raining BUCKETS!!

Showers of Blessings,

Lucinda

A storekeeper commented to me today, "It's like spring out there today." I gave her an odd look and she said, "Well, it's a WARM wind." Then thinking of how wet the last two springs have been I said, "I guess it is like OUR springs." But just the usual rain down here--nothing too like a winter storm.