Menu

Exhausted, overwhelmed... please pray for me.

I should be joyful because we just got to see my nephew who is on leave from the marines. My husband has been a saint lately, taking care of everything. I am feeling guilty that I am so down.

I have been battling an infection for 2 weeks now and I am exhausted. My house is a mess, we haven't even started school yet, the kids are not on any kind of sleeping schedule and it is really hard to get my 4 year old to sleep or to eat at all. Then he is uncontrollable much of the time and that just adds to my exhaustion. I am worried about my dad and feeling guilty because I have done nothing for him. He has had a staph infection for 10 days and it is not getting better.

Pray for me please!

I should be joyful because we just got to see my nephew who is on leave from the marines. My husband has been a saint lately, taking care of everything. I am feeling guilty that I am so down.

I have been battling an infection for 2 weeks now and I am exhausted. My house is a mess, we haven't even started school yet, the kids are not on any kind of sleeping schedule and it is really hard to get my 4 year old to sleep or to eat at all. Then he is uncontrollable much of the time and that just adds to my exhaustion. I am worried about my dad and feeling guilty because I have done nothing for him. He has had a staph infection for 10 days and it is not getting better.

Pray for me please!

Oh, honey...I am praying for you with all my heart. Feel better soon...:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Faithe

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:YOU are battling an infection. YOU are exhausted. I know as moms we juggle so many things, so many lives depend on us. WE ARE ALLOWED SICK DAYS. You need to take care of yourself. Once you're better, school will start and you'll be back to normal.

Rest, and feel better!!!!!!!

:iagree::iagree::grouphug::grouphug: