Menu

"So, you mean, you can attack someone with your butt?"

Yesterday, for "Health," I read a couple of books about bodies to my Kindergartener.

We read "My Body, Your Body" first. This is a great picture book by Mick Manning and Brita Granstrom which talks about different parts of a person's body and what those parts are for and what they can do, and compares our parts to those of several different animals. One page said:

Squeeze your arm! Feel your muscles!

You have 650 muscles in your body. They help you move about and lift things.

Guess what your biggest muscle is.

Your biggest muscle is your behind!”

Before I could continue to talk about how “Salmon are so strong they can swim up waterfalls,” and how “Ants can carry up to fifty times their own weight in one trip” and so on, my son interrupted with:

"Soooo, you mean, you can attack someone with your butt?"

Er, no.

No, you cannot.

At least, I hope not.

DS5, when he was really young (maybe 18m-2y), used to do what we called his 'super butt attack' when he and other DS (now 7) would wrestle with DH. He would run at him backwards from across the room with his butt sticking out. I think it was in an effort to keep from DH tickling his belly, but the visual was hysterical.

DS5, when he was really young (maybe 18m-2y), used to do what we called his 'super butt attack' when he and other DS (now 7) would wrestle with DH. He would run at him backwards from across the room with his butt sticking out. I think it was in an effort to keep from DH tickling his belly, but the visual was hysterical.

:lol::lol:

My dog did a butt attack once. I was dogsitting for my parents, their little terrier/Lhasa apso mix that was then still a puppy. It was nipping my neice and before I got to it my 70 lb rottie/lab mix jumped up on the couch and sat on the puppy before snuggling in with my neice.

I did not feel bad for that puppy.

:lol::lol:

My dog did a butt attack once. I was dogsitting for my parents, their little terrier/Lhasa apso mix that was then still a puppy. It was nipping my neice and before I got to it my 70 lb rottie/lab mix jumped up on the couch and sat on the puppy before snuggling in with my neice.

I did not feel bad for that puppy.

:lol: When butts attack...

We had "Super Baby Butt Drop" when dc were little. They would stand on dh's chest holding his hands. After counting to whatever number he gave (whatever they could count up to,) they would drop down as hard as possible into the sitting position, and dh would pretend to die.

The first thing I thought of when I read the OP was that I have been attacked by plenty of people "talking out of their @sses." :D

We had "Super Baby Butt Drop" when dc were little. They would stand on dh's chest holding his hands. After counting to whatever number he gave (whatever they could count up to,) they would drop down as hard as possible into the sitting position, and dh would pretend to die.

The first thing I thought of when I read the OP was that I have been attacked by plenty of people "talking out of their @sses." :D

Dh calls them "Butt Bombs" (and there's no counting) and under no circumstances is it okay to do this to Mommy.