Menu

Complete Meltdown

Princess is upstairs, losing her ever lovin mind.

Why?

B/c she didn't want her supper. Favourite foods of hers that she decided she didn't want to eat. She's pulled this before, its not that she's sick or anything, just decides that she doesn't want whatever I happened to have made that night. So, she was excused from the table after deciding a food fight was a better choice than actual eating. :glare:

She then started crying, whining, yelling on the couch. So, upstairs to your room for that.

She asked to come down. Was told, "Yes, as long as you're done throwing a fit." Well, she didn't like that option. Starting throwing a fit over throwing a fit. :001_huh::glare:

*sigh*

Poor little thing. Is she tired?

She hasn't had a different day, in terms of activity or anything, so no more than typical at this time of day.

She's plain ticked off. Which is fine, but Mommy isn't going to have you standing beside her, screaming into her ear. Come on back when its out of your system.

She hasn't had a different day, in terms of activity or anything, so no more than typical at this time of day.

She's plain ticked off. Which is fine, but Mommy isn't going to have you standing beside her, screaming into her ear. Come on back when its out of your system.

Don't you know you are supposed to beg and plead her not to have a temper fit along with taking her to the store for a lolly when she gets this way. Shame on you mommy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope she feels better soon.

Don't you know you are supposed to beg and plead her not to have a temper fit along with taking her to the store for a lolly when she gets this way. Shame on you mommy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope she feels better soon.

Oh, I swear!

I have to admit that Wolf and I both started giggling when she started boo hooing and squalling after being told she could come down as long as she was done throwing her fit. It was literally a, "how DARE you tell me I can't howl where ever I want to?!" reaction. Truly, throwing a fit over not being allowed to throw a fit around everyone else.

Oh, I swear!

I have to admit that Wolf and I both started giggling when she started boo hooing and squalling after being told she could come down as long as she was done throwing her fit. It was literally a, "how DARE you tell me I can't howl where ever I want to?!" reaction. Truly, throwing a fit over not being allowed to throw a fit around everyone else.

Yeah, I'd probably giggle too. You might have your hands full with that one.

Boy, sounds like she and my just-turned-five-years-old dd could be best friends. We have the same rule, when you're calmed down you can come out and she'll stand in her doorway screaming, "I'm done crying now, Mommy, can I can out?":glare:

I once told ds he had to go into timeout for throwing a fit. He responded by jumping up and down and screaming "I'm NOT throwing a FIT!". This was outside a Denny's in Orlando while my parents laughed at me through the window. :glare: We wound up getting our food to go.

Yeah, I'd probably giggle too. You might have your hands full with that one.

There's no *might* about it. She's something.

Boy, sounds like she and my just-turned-five-years-old dd could be best friends. We have the same rule, when you're calmed down you can come out and she'll stand in her doorway screaming, "I'm done crying now, Mommy, can I can out?":glare:

Yup.

She's calm now. I caught her in a quiet moment, spent some time cuddling, explaining that I can't cuddle her when she's throwing a fit b/c the noise hurts my ears. Then bedtime routine, and she appears to be settled down for the night.

She's the same kid that if Wolf verbally reprimands her for *anything* will start crying, "You hurt my feelings!!" I mean..."Princess, you don't hit your brother. It hurts him." Cue the sobbing about injured feelings.

Love her to death, she's a sweetie snuggle bug, but look forward to when she's not like living with Sybill.

Sorry, kiddo, but my dd9 sounds like her clone and she doesn't seem to be growing out of it. . .

You are just mean. Mean, mean, mean. :crying:

My 4 year old does that too....decides that she just doesn't like a food anymore. And it's usually a vegetable. :glare:

This was honey garlic chicken and fried rice! Normally, her 2 faves. :banghead:

Wolf calls her 'the little carnivore' b/c she does prefer meat. Still has to eat her veggies, but normally meat is devoured...but she's turned her nose up at chicken, beef...no idea why, other than she just didn't want it. Wants a freezie, or cookie, or other dessert, but not supper. :glare:

Gotta love them girlie hormones....sigh.....:grouphug::grouphug:

Faithe

Oh heavens, let's not have hormones. Bad, bad thoughts. Mine does that, too. She'll happily throw fits for hours if she feels she's been wronged. She threw a 2.5-hour fit on Saturday because she didn't get to ride her bike as far as Daddy and DS. This was all AFTER she said she was ready to go back to the car! Makes me wish for sound-proofed, puffy-walled rooms... and not just for her ;)

She's the same kid that if Wolf verbally reprimands her for *anything* will start crying, "You hurt my feelings!!" I mean..."Princess, you don't hit your brother. It hurts him." Cue the sobbing about injured feelings.

Love her to death, she's a sweetie snuggle bug, but look forward to when she's not like living with Sybill.

Dd3 does that. Her refrain is an instant "I want my MOMMY!!!!" in sobs. She has now switched to "I want my DADDY" if she's in trouble with me. For a while she'd holler for me while in my arms when I'm the one she was mad at in the first place, and then she didn't like how I nearly giggled.

Oh, I swear!

Sometimes I have a very hard time keeping a straight face. I've left the room before to avoid guffawing when I'm supposed to be cross and serious. :lol: