Menu

has your dh ever complained of testicular pain?

dh was very sore in the morning yesterday, pain diminished during the day, then he had a slight radiating pain in his leg this morning. Of course I'll be keeping after him..... he's no good at going to doctors without constant nudging from me....... I'm concerned because I've never heard of a man/boy complain of testicular pain without an injury.

Yes, it was a long time ago so I can't remember the cause. It was a minor infection of some sort. He took antibiotics. Your dh may want to see a dr (I know how difficult it can be getting men to go to the dr, :))

My husband had the same thing - infection and antibiotics cleared it up.

dh was very sore in the morning yesterday, pain diminished during the day, then he had a slight radiating pain in his leg this morning. Of course I'll be keeping after him..... he's no good at going to doctors without constant nudging from me....... I'm concerned because I've never heard of a man/boy complain of testicular pain without an injury.

My dh has had painike that a few times over the years. The pain would last for two or three days and then just go away. It happens every few years. This happened before he got a the big V. It has recently happened. He has never gotten it checked out, but I'm sure if there was a problem it would have been found when he got his V done, or other tests for other problems he has had.

He thinks the cause is that his ball gets slept on funny or something. He says the pain isn't intense, but enough that he wouldnt want a energy filled cup of teA.