Menu

We made it.

We made it to Houston in time for my first appointment yesterday. The last 5 miles or so were really worrisome as there was something obviously wrong with our vehicle. We found out the tire was ready to pop off the axel. It is at the mechanic. We were riding on angel wings for sure!!!

We also were nearly in a 4 vehicle plus a motorcycle accident. The man on the motorcycle was so blessed. He looked like he was pinned but he wasn't. His name was Wayne. I held his hand.

I cried during the whole first dry run appt. It is so scary. Today was my first day of treatments. 21 more days of treatment to go.

:grouphug:

"Things never go so well that one should have no fear, and never so ill that one should have no hope."

Turkish Proverb

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid... for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee;

he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Deuteronomy

God's grace go with you!

I have been praying for you from "lurkdom". I have been following your journey and am praying for your full recovery!

I just wanted to let you know that you inspired me to have my first mammogram. I had an issue a while ago (some discharge from one breast) and after reading your posts went to the doctor. I had the mammogram and I almost started to cry. I was so afraid. I don't know why, now, it was no big deal. There were posters all over the facility encouraging women with breast cancer. It truly was a very caring place. Thankfully my mammogram came back normal.

Thank you for sharing your story with the rest of us! I will continue to pray that the treatments go smoothly and for a full recovery!!

God Bless,

Elise in NC