Menu

If you could, please pray for my dd, Stacey.........

I have to post a request for Stacey (she called this afternoon and asked if I would). She and the baby are fine -- Stacey is 11 weeks pg now with a very strong baby heartbeat and from what they can see, a really active little baby in there. She actually started out with twins and one did not develop.

She's asking for prayer b/c that donkey butt of a school administrator is out for her again. He needs to come up with something so she is not offered a contract for September - and he has nothing so he is lurking in corners and pulling all kinds of stunts.

Apparently, last week, a curric company was demonstrating new science curric in one of Stacey's classes. Stacey was in the classroom, donkey-butt was in the room, and four curric company reps and 32 9th grade students. The kids were given stuff to look at and one of the things they were given were essentially wooden dowels. One kid was getting ready to hit another with the dowel and Stacey removed the dowel from the student's hand, and two kids were each holding an end of the dowel across an aisle and trying to trip someone. Stacey removed the dowel from them as well.

Today, Stacey received a letter from the administrator that he observed that when she removed those items from the students' hands, she was aggressive and her actions could be interpretated as those of a person with 'anger-aggression' issues.

Stacey brought the letter to her Union Rep who faxed the letter to the curric company who had the reps who were in the classroom at the same time read the letter. All the curric sales reps said that nothing remotely resembling what the administrator alleges happened.

So, prayers again, please for "R" (donkey butt) to go away.

Thank you all.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Will do. How about we have a party and play "pin the tail on the donkey?" We'll use his picture.

Yeah, what was she supposed to do, let somebody get hurt? "Oh, dearest and darling student of mine, wouldst thou be so kind as to place the dowel ever so gently into the outstretched, flat as not to be mistaken for a fist, palm of my hand? There's a good chap!"

GRRRRR.......

Faith

Will do. How about we have a party and play "pin the tail on the donkey?" We'll use his picture.

Yeah, what was she supposed to do, let somebody get hurt? "Oh, dearest and darling student of mine, wouldst thou be so kind as to place the dowel ever so gently into the outstretched, flat as not to be mistaken for a fist, palm of my hand? There's a good chap!"

GRRRRR.......

Faith

:lol:

GRRRRR.......

Faith

And, THEN beat donkey butt with the stick! Good idea!:lol:

While Donkey Butt is trying to document reasons to not offer her a contract, she needs to document what he is doing to try to fabricate things, a prime example being this incident. That way she has proof that he "has it in for her" and is not fair and impartial. I hope the union rep got written statements from the curr. reps.

Mary

While Donkey Butt is trying to document reasons to not offer her a contract, she needs to document what he is doing to try to fabricate things, a prime example being this incident. That way she has proof that he "has it in for her" and is not fair and impartial. I hope the union rep got written statements from the curr. reps.

Mary

Exactly what I told her. :iagree: And, Stacey confirmed that the curr reps were forwarding statements to the union rep. You know, perhaps if teachers were allowed to actually 'teach' and not be consumed with this carp, the schools wouldn't be in such bad shape.

Mariann,

You know, I have a friend or two. This can all go away...

;)

But if you want to go the praying route, I can do that too. :tongue_smilie:

Note to others: This is a quip, a standard NJ joke...not serious.

I have to post a request for Stacey (she called this afternoon and asked if I would). She and the baby are fine -- Stacey is 11 weeks pg now with a very strong baby heartbeat and from what they can see, a really active little baby in there. She actually started out with twins and one did not develop.

She's asking for prayer b/c that donkey butt of a school administrator is out for her again. He needs to come up with something so she is not offered a contract for September - and he has nothing so he is lurking in corners and pulling all kinds of stunts.

Apparently, last week, a curric company was demonstrating new science curric in one of Stacey's classes. Stacey was in the classroom, donkey-butt was in the room, and four curric company reps and 32 9th grade students. The kids were given stuff to look at and one of the things they were given were essentially wooden dowels. One kid was getting ready to hit another with the dowel and Stacey removed the dowel from the student's hand, and two kids were each holding an end of the dowel across an aisle and trying to trip someone. Stacey removed the dowel from them as well.

Today, Stacey received a letter from the administrator that he observed that when she removed those items from the students' hands, she was aggressive and her actions could be interpretated as those of a person with 'anger-aggression' issues.

Stacey brought the letter to her Union Rep who faxed the letter to the curric company who had the reps who were in the classroom at the same time read the letter. All the curric sales reps said that nothing remotely resembling what the administrator alleges happened.

So, prayers again, please for "R" (donkey butt) to go away.

Thank you all.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

GRRRrRrR, Praying ol' Donkey butt gets canned. What a jerk. Praying for Stacey. And yay about baby!!

Faithe

Will pray!

What a stunning waste of time...You'd think they could get their own student guinea pigs instead of barging into a school (or being invited, which is worse) during classtime.:glare:

Thank you!

Oh, I will pray. Dh has been dealing w/ the same kind of garbage for 4 yrs. We have our own donkey butts. But we don't refer to them as anything that nice.

I use my 'really nice' language for my board friends!;)

Praying. What a shame she has to work with someone that is such a jerk. Doesn't he have better things to do??

:iagree:

I'm glad baby is doing well & dd is feeling well. Reading about teachers being treated badly like this makes me shake all over. Grrr. Btdt, but not sure how to pray: DB to go away or dd to find a friendlier profession? ;)

I agree with you -- she used to be a chemist with a pharmaceutical firm, but now that there are children, she wants the shorter work day and the summers off.:glare:

Mariann,

I am praying for a happy and healthy nine months and baby for Stacey!

Thank you so much Susan!!!:grouphug:

Mariann,

You know, I have a friend or two. This can all go away...

;)

But if you want to go the praying route, I can do that too. :tongue_smilie:

Note to others: This is a quip, a standard NJ joke...not serious.

THIS is so funny!!!!! I SO get it!!!!!!!!! Pssst: Why is everyone looking at us and not laughing?

GRRRrRrR, Praying ol' Donkey butt gets canned. What a jerk. Praying for Stacey. And yay about baby!!

Faithe

Thank you.

seriously? what a monkeybutt.

sticky baby prayers coming at her!!!

Thank you,

Praise God for a sticky baby! I hope Stacey is feeling well, too.

What an excellent course of action she took. I think it possible that she might be able to totally turn the tables on him when it comes down to it. Are there any other teachers getting this same treatment? She needs to encourage them to document his antics the way she is.

Sorry you have to endure this, mama. No matter how grown up our kids get, we'll always want to take a switch to anyone who hurts 'em!

Edited by AuntieM

THIS is so funny!!!!! I SO get it!!!!!!!!! Pssst: Why is everyone looking at us and not laughing?

Thanks for the laugh right back -- I almost spit out my coffee! :D

Is it OK that I prayed for him to get a flat tire in all this rain? :001_huh: (I figured it would be something to keep him occupied so that he can't cause more strife.)

Thanks for the laugh right back -- I almost spit out my coffee! :D

Is it OK that I prayed for him to get a flat tire in all this rain? :001_huh: (I figured it would be something to keep him occupied so that he can't cause more strife.)

:D I love the flat tire 'petition.' ;) Heaven knows, in NJ, one could stand there with a flat tire for days b/c NO ONE is going to stop and offer to help.:lol::lol::lol:

:grouphug: Take care, all of you. You're in my thoughts.

Praise God for a sticky baby! I hope Stacey is feeling well, too.

What an excellent course of action she took. I think it possible that she might be able to totally turn the tables on him when it comes down to it. Are there any other teachers getting this same treatment? She needs to encourage them to document his antics the way she is.

Sorry you have to endure this, mama. No matter how grown up our kids get, we'll always want to take a switch to anyone who hurts 'em!

Praying for your daughter, Mariann. :grouphug:

:grouphug: and prayers. Donkey-Butt needs an ass kickin'.

So sorry. I will pray for her. I can't imagine having that kind of pressure when I'm 11 weeks preggo. I'm always so nauseas and I wouldn't be able to deal with someone like that!!!

You got it Mariann!!!! I'm so sorry.

Thank you all SO VERY MUCH! You realize the women on this board have a well-earned reputation as the 'go-to'prayer-warriors'. ;)