Menu

I looooove getting curriculum in....

I've been know to spread it around on the living room floor and roll around in it. :lol: Just kidding. Sort of.

I'm expecting a large box from Rainbow next week. Hopefully it gets here before my UPS man has to take out a restraining order. :D

Actually sad, but I keep looking at it, touching the covers, looking at ALL my math manipulative goodies...

Seriously, I think I have problem... this is not normal is it?? I am sure my family thinks mom needs a trip to the "day spa" :lol:

oh, yeah!

I've been know to spread it around on the living room floor and roll around in it. :lol: Just kidding. Sort of.

I'm expecting a large box from Rainbow next week. Hopefully it gets here before my UPS man has to take out a restraining order. :D

:lol:

I got instant gratification at the Greenville conference. All my new books are spread in piles around my room just so I can look at them.

Sick, huh?

Nope... you should see my wall of bins in my closet. It has become my favorite spot :D I go in there just to gaze at the lovely bins organized by subject, and then grades, and then individual ones for each of the kids' current curriculum... *sigh* It's like bliss...

Not the only one...

I had a big box day yesterday, and I have another box coming tomorrow. :party:

(Now, how long will it be before you start compiling your wishlist for the next *next* year...that, I will never tell.:blush::lol:)

Actually sad, but I keep looking at it, touching the covers, looking at ALL my math manipulative goodies...

Seriously, I think I have problem... this is not normal is it?? I am sure my family thinks mom needs a trip to the "day spa" :lol:

I do it, too. Late at night, when the kids are in bed. I organize it all. And label it. And stare at it smiling.

I just got SOTW vol. 3 on Tuesday, and it's still on the kitchen counter because I like looking at it.