Menu

HEY...when did we stop being Bees??

:hurray: :hurray:

If I'm not a bee, I wouldn't mind being a dragonfly.

I think it is your job to keep us bees in line and maybe teach us a thing or two? :tongue_smilie:

Oh wait, I am qualified to keep bees too but not quite smart enough to teach them yet I guess.

Does anyone else remember the bees from SNL? I'll want to bee Gilda.

Gilda was awesome may she rest in peace! I love the one when she's playing a little girl and her parents tell her to go to bed and she keeps calling them into the room for this and that and they finally get so mad they tell her if she calls them one more time she's going to be in big trouble and she looks in the closet and sees the zombie dude with the axe in his head and has to decide whether to call her parents again or to let the zombie dude kill her and she starts to call her parents and then says, "nevermind" :lol::lol: LOL

I could totally relate to that. I remember having nightmares when I was young and having to decide which was scarier the dream, or going in and waking up my mother. :lol::lol:

And hey! I just realized I'm an amateur bee keeper and no longer an Empress bee! :D Cool!

Edited by Ibbygirl

What do you mean? You are still an Empress Bee. Is that what you mean? I see it under your name.

Ho-hum, I think I'm going to be a Hive Mind Queen Bee forever. When do I move up?? :)

Empress at 2500.....a while to go still, sorry. Or maybe just a quiet weekend with a busy board. LOL