Menu

You have to read this....so much is so true

I laughed out loud to the part about remembering chemistry and calculus!!! That about sums it up!

I had a patient in work today that just reinforced my believe that my kids will never attend public schools (not flaming those who do send their kids to PS, before, now or later)

She is pregnant, takes any drug she can get her hands on AND...so does her 15 year old daughter...AND her 15 year old DD is a dealer!!!!!:confused:

Thanks for sharing! That was some much-needed laughter for me.

Me too. A friend of mine posted this on facebook and I thought so much of it was so true. I want to send it to my sister in law so bad because she has always thought my kids are missing out on so much because we homeschool.

Thanks for linking this article. I did enjoy it!

"17 Stop saying, "Oh, I could never homeschool!" Even if you think it's some kind of compliment, it sounds more like you're horrified. One of these days, I won't bother disagreeing with you any more."

To this one, I tend to nod my head sympathetically and say "It is a big commitment and it does take self-discipline."