Menu

Please pray for a missing boy

I just got an email from a local homeschool group. A ten year old boy that I know from our local cub scout summer day camp has gone missing. He was last seen leaving the house yesterday at 6:45 am to get on the school bus. He never made it on the bus.

Please, please pray for A. J.'s safe return. He is a really sweet kid!

I just got an email from a local homeschool group. A ten year old boy that I know from our local cub scout summer day camp has gone missing. He was last seen leaving the house yesterday at 6:45 am to get on the school bus. He never made it on the bus.

Please, please pray for A. J.'s safe return. He is a really sweet kid!

This is so scary. I'll pray.

Please keep us posted.

Jo

He has been found. :001_smile:

I'm assuming he is fine. I don't have any details, as it won't be on the news until 10:00. They just did about a 10 second blurb mentioning a "bizarre story..." which is why I think he is ok. No mention of tragedy. I will post again after tonight's news!

Thank you for your prayers!

I'm assuming he is fine. I don't have any details, as it won't be on the news until 10:00. They just did about a 10 second blurb mentioning a "bizarre story..." which is why I think he is ok. No mention of tragedy. I will post again after tonight's news!

Thanks for the update. I'm so glad they found him.

Jo

That's wonderful news! Last week my son (7th birthday is today!) went missing for about 20 minutes because he was hiding in the car. I almost had a heart attack.

AJ was found by a police officer this morning. Apparently he decided to run away from home or he didn't want to go to school yesterday or something, that part is kinda unclear. He spent the night in a ditch close to his house and this morning was walking up to a fast food place, and the officer spotted him. He is safe at home!!

Thanks for your prayers!

Thanks for the update. I suppose we now need to pray that whatever issues AJ was dealing with have been resolved. Was this God's way of bringing AJ into our prayers? If you are just reading these emails, let's still pray for him. Just because he was found does not mean that all is ok.