Menu

Who else can legitimately hang out on the boards for every stage?

Almost.

I have a college student, a high school student, and a primary student.

I do have an extra student- a good friend's dd. She is in 5th grade, so I am spending time on the logic/ middle school board. She isn't mine so that probably isn't legitimate, but I am spending time there.;)

Mandy

Well, I've been there but I'm done now. I pulled my oldest two permanently in high school, the middle two homeschooled the entire time and the youngest two 'til middle school. The middle two are in college now. I have also afterschooled and one of my children was a special learner. I have never been on the accelerated learner board. My Dgs is two and a half now and I expect I will be helping to get him started soon. I am planning this next calendar year to be one of intensive self study, if I can hold on to my sanity that long.

I have one in college, one in high school, one in the logic stage, one in elementary, and three others. SWB, we need a preschool board, and then I could be in that one too.

No wonder I'm getting so much gray hair! :)

Me!!! Except, I don't need a preschool board anymore.

My kids are in 1st, 3rd, 7th, 10th, CC soph, College Jr., Married...

Maybe we need a grandma board too.:D

Faithe