Menu

Tangled--for an 8yo boy?

Why wouldn't he enjoy it? From the previews it looks like there's plenty of action. I'd take an 8yo boy to see it.

Well, he hasn't been much for the other Disney "princess" type movies like "Snow White," "The Little Mermaid," "The Princess and the Frog" (neither of my kids liked that one), and so on.

The only two he will stay in the room for are "Beauty and the Beast" and "Sleeping Beauty."

Dh liked it!!! It is more Rapunzel meets Robin Hood than a traditional princess story. The bar thugs are great. They remind me of the vikings from that credit card commercial "what's in your wallet". Your ds should also really like Maximus the horse! Any horse that can sword fight should be alright with most 8 yr old boys....

I told Miss Bossy that I'd take her to see it when Dh takes the big kids to see Harry Potter.

She is pretty excited, and was telling Mr. Clever. He asked her what the movie was about and she said, "I don't actually know anything about it except that it is really funny and COMPLETELY age appropriate."

Guest Cindie2dds

I was pleasantly surprised! I took my youngest to go see it this afternoon, and was on the edge of my seat the whole time. It was a great, all-around family movie. Nothing too scary or questionable. Loved it!!